Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

harmonic peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

harmonic peace - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:53 am

Again she said nothing. Why does she hate herself. Why does she want to die. And why. Even tho she loves me why does she hurt so badly?

He asked himself and held her closer.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:25 pm

".........................................."

She heard his words but her eyes were shut, tears seen again before whispering;

"B-because.....m-my heart i-is........s-scared....I am s-scared....I m-might have hurted you s-so much....y-your heart and mine...w-will s-seperate."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:37 pm

"Never melli I will never want to separate our hearts. Be cause mine beats for for and you alone." He said putting his left hand over her heart. She felt his in her back and he held her closer
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:44 pm

she said nothing but looks at him in tears.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:11 pm

"I'm happy you still love me. I worry about you and I want to help you. I really do. "
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:17 pm

"B-but w-why? Y-you.....*gets tired suddenly*....f-find beloved m-more.."she said but was tired a bit, feeling sick as fangs were seen.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:22 pm

"i only love you. forever and no matter what. and i will always do my best to be with you." he raised her head to his neck "and i want to feed you. fight with you. live with you. and even have children." he pushed her fangs into his neck and his blood flowed past her lips.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:28 pm

She didn't say a thing but didn't even swallow his blood, feeling it dripping down her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:34 am

please. melli. don't let it go to waste. please enjoy it like you used to. he said trying to slow the blood flow so he didn't bleed out.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:13 am

She didn't drink a drop but her sad eyes just looked up. His blood was stained on her shirt but wouldn't drink.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:22 am

"melli. please. im begging you. you used to love it. does it taste bad? do you hate it?" he asked her as he managed to stp the bleeding unless she started to drink. it took alot of focus.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:24 am

The blood drips out her mouth but gently sits up, shaking a bit before looking down. "C-can you just t-take me t-to my d-dorm? w-wanna sleep."she said tired and didn't look up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:26 am

"if you promise to drink when we get there." he said lifting her in his arms and walking back.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:28 am

"Not hungry."she whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:31 am

but you don't need to be to drink my blood remember? you can have as much as you want when ever you want becuase it will make you stronger.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:33 am

"No, I j-just w-want...s-sleep...let me sleep!"she said sadly but wanted to just sleep.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:34 am

he nodded and walked a bit faster. "sleep then princess. ill make sure you don't wake up" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:36 am

she didn't respond but just went to sleep as they get there but theo was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:38 am

he laid her gently on her bed and covered her with her covers. he stroked her hair and cleaned the blood from her shirt by pulling it from the fabric. as he turned to leave she grabbed him in her sleep and held him still, overpowering him. he hesitated and sat near her and stayed near her
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:41 am

She just sleeps but was just very tried and a bit weak so she sleeps all day and to night.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:44 am

he held her hand stroking her hair and skin. as theo rolled over in his sleep brandon was tired too. but he couldn't just sleep in her bed. what would she think if she woe up seeing him there.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:45 am

After a bit, she begins waking up but sees the moon but gently lets his hand go, ruubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:48 am

he was asleep his head on her bed and his knees on the ground. he had fallen out of her chair and landed fac e first on her bed. he slowly woke up sensing movment and opened one eye to look at her.

OOC: you has a message in the ballroom topic
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:50 am

ooc:kay

bic:She was looking away but gets up, getting ready for class but was silent. Mellina dressed in more clean clothes and brushes her hair gently before getting her shoes and books to leave, heading to class.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:01 am

"Melli... you have to have some blood soon... or you will start killing again." he said as he straightened out and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: harmonic peace   harmonic peace - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

harmonic peace
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: OFF CAMPUS AREAS :: The Forest-
Jump to: