Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the water

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Exploring the water Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:54 am

Melli was near the lake but had her feet in the water, relaxing from how cool it was. She's been keeping a bit from brandon for a while but the others, just having space. She's been curious again about things but she just sighed, thinking a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:21 am

Sora walked up next to her, sitting beside her. She had a blank face. "Everyone's leaving... I don't even know where Jared is anymore, much less if he's alive. Do you feel the same way?" she said blankly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:58 am

"Seems everyone is leaving huh?"Melli looked quiet but sad a bit now. "I don't get it....this feeling's been around everywhere. I even feel me and brandon are slipping from being together......sometimes I wish I could leave this world and just....be to myself to think."she gently kicks the water with her feet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:11 pm

a portal opened near them and brandon stepped through shaking off all kinds of dust and dirt. he smelled like hell and looked singed and burnt. he was grumbling in a gutteral language that melli understood. "stuipid demons always bugging me and invading this world 'oh we are big bad demons we willl rule all' morons never once thought that they could be challended by something that wasn't God or Jesus or one of their followers. and i...." he stopped senseing melli and sora. Uh oh... now im in trouble. he said normally, he didn't tell melli he was leaving becuase he would be back in only a few hours. and for some reason any portal out of hell took him to where she was. Like he always had to explain where he was and why.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Melli sighed but looked away but she was kinda mad that he didn't come back as he said while her arms were over her chest still by sora. "Well, well, well, look who it is. Mr. 'I'm going to be back soon'."she hissed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:58 am

but melli its only been three hours.you can't be mad at me for that. its not like i was gone for a whole three days. he was very careful to be on time this time but was only late by a few minutes. She knew what he did this time and that it was small. but he didn't know why she was mad but knew it was becuase he didn't take her with him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:00 pm

Melli got more mad before she grips the grass as she accidently was burning the blades a bit. "Don't you lie to me! You said you would be back soon and you were gone for a week!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:32 pm

im not lying. its only been a few hours i swear. i made sure this time. he stood against her wrath and put his face close to hers.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:44 am

She didn't looking at him but just remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:02 am

he kissed her lips breifly and smiled. im back now and hello sora.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 pm

She looked away but just stairs into the water.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm

melli are you jealous that i get to leave and fight in a war? Or just angry cuz i didn't take you with me? he said playfully trying to cheer her up with a lick to his feeding spot.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:07 pm

she moves away from him but keeps looking at the water.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:48 pm

he sighed. sorry.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:10 pm

she didn't respond but sat near sora again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the water   Exploring the water I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the water
Page 1 of 1