Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing To Do!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Molly

Molly

Nothing To Do! Empty
PostSubject: Nothing To Do!   Nothing To Do! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Molly sat against the wall of the academy, drawing furiously in her notebook. She drew a picture in five minutes, flipped the page, then repeated again. She realized after flipping the last page that there were no more pages. "GYAAAAAH!" She stood up, ran to the store, got a new notebook, then ran back to the academy and started drawing again.
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

Nothing To Do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do!   Nothing To Do! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:59 am

Miyuki was walking towards the academy, but stopped when she saw Molly. "What are you drawing?" she asked, looking over at Molly's notebook.
Back to top Go down
Molly

Molly

Nothing To Do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do!   Nothing To Do! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Molly looked up at Miyuki and stopped drawing. She handed the pile of notebooks to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nothing To Do! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do!   Nothing To Do! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Do!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Academy Gates-
Jump to: