Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

clearing and fixing my mind

Go down 
+3
Ciel Phantomhive
Ikuto
Lia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lia

Lia

clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:54 pm

*runs through the forest then stops and leans against a tree* "dammit im such an idiot your better at handling things like this help me out please" *pulls off a cross and turns into the 2nd alice* "oh great i have to come back....."
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:42 pm

-sits on the back of a building in the city and plays a sad tune on violin-
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:18 pm

*hears music and listens for a momment then gets out phone and calls a random person* "hello? hey.....yeah...er tonight? sorry i cant go to the airport tonight sorry....uhhuh.....yeah....ok....see you then...bye " *hangs up phone and walks into a town and looks around*where is that music comeing from?
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 am

-keeps playing and looks at moon-
Ikuto! Ikuto, guess what?
-stops playing and looks around-
-continues playing-
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:41 am

*runs into an ally and stops for a moment then leaves it and looks in diffrent allys*
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:43 am

-listens for the voice, playing more softly-
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:00 am

*stops dead in tracks and listens*the song is so pretty...but its sad...it makes me sad...where is it coming from? maybe your imagening it
who are you?
im the thrid alice
i have never meet you befor...
go and find this song kay?
ok *starts running again*
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:01 am

-plays a little bit louder-
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:10 am

*looks up into the sky then gets an idea and gets on one of the roofs and looks around*
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:13 am

-ears and tail pop out-
Ikuto, are we being watched?
-stops playing-
What do you mean? Are you being superstitious again?
...No.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:22 am

*sees some guys in black suits walking around asking people questions* "oh god no i gotta hide!" *jumps off the roof and lands in front of two black men and freezes up in terror*
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:38 am

*faints*
*****a few hours later*****
*wakes up in a bed in a hospital room* my aunt can't take me out of this school i can't go back i can't...*falls asleep*
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:01 am

-sits at the edge of her bed, arguing with a nurse-
As if I care. Whatever, do the tests. It's not like you're being particularly helpful.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:19 am

As the nurse and kaito argued alice layed there for a few momments not knowing where she was. *opens eyes and looks around* "where am i?"asked alice still sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:24 am

-watches the nurse leave-
You're at the hospital.
-walks to porch and jumps off-
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:31 am

OOC:you just cant hang around places for very long can you?
BIC: *watches him leave then turns in the bed back faceing the window* why am i here?! did i do something wrong?!
no you fainted when the black sutied guys surronded you
oh...my head hurts!!!
you landed on the road of corse its gonna hurt
*head starts pounding in pain*
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:39 am

ooc: Not quite.
bic: -sits on the wall of the hospital-
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:57 pm

*lays in bed trying not to move so the banging in my head stops* "MY HEAD!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:05 pm

*see's a nurse come in and grabs a needle and then gives me a shot and makes me fall asleep for the rest of the day*
*******tommorow*********
*wakes up and looks around to see that i'm in a new room*
hey they moved you when you were asleep and they did a few tests on you
where am i now?
they moved you to a room to recover but your still in the hospital
oh great.....
well at least your friends don't know what happened and they arn't worried about you
yeah thats good....i guess nobody has noticed i'm gone
no thats not all true
how?
kaito knows that you have been gone and has came and left a few times
great....some one knows i'm gone........
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:38 pm

You have strange thoughts.
-sits on windowsill-
Head still hurt?
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:46 pm

*looks over at him then sighs* "thats only because i talk to my other selfs and only a little bit...why are you listening to my thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 pm

-shrugs-
Beats me.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:08 pm

"ok fine please anwser this why do you care about me so much?I just want to know why cause your always here when i wake up and aparently you came in here a few times while i was asleep...why?"
Back to top Go down
Ikuto

Ikuto

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:34 pm

If someone hires an assassin to kill you, and they follow you around, it doesn't mean they care. If someone asks somebody to gather information about you- one of you- and they follow you around, it doesn't mean they care either.
Back to top Go down
Lia

Lia

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 pm

".....you really are stupied... why are you gathering information about me? and i already know your going to kill me but it really wont matter if i die befor long so....I already know you work for jared so i really dont care but if your gonna kill me you might as well just do it now so i don't have to be in this place called hell...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clearing and fixing my mind   clearing and fixing my mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clearing and fixing my mind
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next