Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abandoned Classroom

Go down 
+5
Angelic-san
Chery Kobayashi
Sensei
Miyu-chan
Coltin Hamasaki-Sensei
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:41 pm

"..."
-sighs and turns to Forsaken-
"Erase my memory."
Back to top Go down
Forsaken

Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:41 pm

...What?
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:42 pm

"I don't want to remember anything about Coltin... This school. Anything since I came here. I want it to be how it was."
Back to top Go down
Forsaken

Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:43 pm

-smiles sadly-
Mistakes can only assist you in the future. Think of Coltin as a huge step for your emotions... And it's fine. If he really loved you, he would come back.
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:43 pm

"No... He wouldn't. If he loved me, he would stay away from me... I know."
Back to top Go down
Forsaken

Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:44 pm

It's only a matter of time before you fall pray to Zelkrik's cleverness. You're weakening.
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:06 pm

"Then don't erase my memory."
-leans against the wall of the valley and yawns-
"I really don't care anymore. I'll just sit here."
Back to top Go down
Forsaken

Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:27 pm

I can tell you still care about him, sweetie. If it'll make you feel better, I'll tell you more about him. He was a mysterious, shadowy detective when we met. Then... He got more... lighthearted and kind. He turned into a prince simply because of how close we were.... Like brother and sister. He was an amazing prince... He treated himself as he would his people. Then.. the spirits attacked. They stole him from us as a sacrifice... Erased his memory and changed him. They replaced his memory... Coltin knew his family, Chery, even remembered Zelkrik... for punishment. He had to know what it was like to have everything you love ripped apart from him........ So he stopped feeling pain. His emotions are never negative, because he chooses not to feel that way. That might be the reason he didn't care about you leaving, you think?
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:30 pm

"I'm... going to go do something to take my mind off him."
-stands up and begins to climb the cliff-
Back to top Go down
Forsaken

Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:33 pm

-nods and jumps up the walls of the valley-

OOC: I spent 5 precious minutes of my life, and you reply by leaving!? XD
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:49 pm

OOC: hehe...

BIC: -reaches the top of the valley and sees Coltin a little far off-
"..."
Back to top Go down
Coltin Hamasaki-Sensei

Coltin Hamasaki-Sensei

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:09 am

//Quietly trying to pet a small doe/
Shh...it's alright.
//The doe sniffs his hand slowly/
OOC:Hah XD
Back to top Go down
Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:17 am

-shakes head and walks along the edge of the cliff-
What happened to her?

Oh my god! -wipes blood off of her face- Miyuke, are you alright?
-smiles and giggles-
"What do you mean, Auntie? Is something wrong?"
You can't feel that?
"Feel..... What?"
-finishes wiping the blood off and gives her a bandage- You have a gash across your face, Miyuke.
"I do?" -feels face with one hand- "I do..." -giggles again- "But I'm fine now, right? You helped me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Classroom   Abandoned Classroom - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Classroom
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Night Class Classrooms-
Jump to: