Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sora's Adventure

Go down 
+2
mellina rose saimia
Sora
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:27 am

Hi, I'm Sora. Today, I'm going to tell you the story of how I came to be at this academy. I don't have too many friends here right now... but I met a few kind people, Brandon and Mellina. I love this academy, and I think it's very peaceful. Anyways, this is how I got here:

Sora ran through the village and just barely stopped to talk to someone.

"Hi, I'm Sora, can you please point me to the academy?" she said, rushed. The man pointed down the pathway, but stopped her.

"Here, use my bike." he handed her his blue bike.

"Thank you! Goodbye!" she said, biking down the road.

She was going so fast, she couldn't slow down and crashed into a river. She was soaked, but she squeezed the water out of her hair and continued.

"Finally, I'm at the academy." She stared at the huge building and walked into her classroom.

... "Hi! I'm Sora!"

[

Last edited by Kittenchick1 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:37 am

Mellina was trying to get to somewhere but stops seeing Sora as she goes to her, holding a basket. "Hi Sora!"she gives off a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:37 am

Sora smiles at Mellina and waves, walking around the academy. She looks around at everyone, ready for her first day, but somewhat nervous.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:14 am

"Seems you are ready for school huh? I"m sure you will love it here."Mellina gave her a happy kind smile now walking with her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 am

seriously every time i pass that gate they swarm me... im beginning to see how melli feels.... brandon walks in covered in scuffmarks and peices of his clothes are torn off and missing. atacked by day class students he had to do his best not to hurt any. melli-chan~ im back from my mission... it seems the demons are not moving forward like the hunters thought...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Mellina blinks then turns to face brandon to see him then looked confused to sigh. "Fighting again brandon?"she asked before touching his head to heal him quickly but looked to his clothes. "I can fix that up later if you want me too. she then turns to sora and reached into her bag, pulling out a towel. "And you may need this. Can't let you get sick can we?"she said.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:00 pm

*looks at brandon, still walking next to mellina* "Wow... Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:47 am

day class students... only after i find my bride do they swarm me... the worst part is if i were to hurt any of them there would be no ead to the suffering of vampires...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:54 am

"Why didn't you just teleport back to where I was Or you couldn't?" she asked walking.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:00 am

they think im human... a teleport would make them suspicious and create a scandal for them. "maboroshi the vanisher, even surrounded by girls with no escape he vanished without a trace." it would create trouble for us.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:11 pm

"Wow.... They're ruthless. Did you do anything to them?"
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:38 am

"He knows he can't. WE are not to do anything to get us in trouble." mellina said walking.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:52 am

"Oh. I see..." Sora's eyes drift to someone ripping up a girl's homework. "Dayclass... Evil. Just evil."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:58 am

no... they just like to fawn over us night class. and your right melli i won't.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:18 am

"I studied the humans.... they're a lot like us... but I get a bad feeling when I'm around them, i don't know. They scare me a bit, what with all their wars started."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:48 am

i know... but. i was unfortunate enough to be force to fight ethereal wars. nothing compared to human wars.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:49 am

"I can't believe they sleep at day with all those dead people on their backs..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:59 am

when? what era? umm... decade...
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:06 am

"Wait. Oh, yeah. I forgot. Humans sleep at night. They're strange..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:11 am

no they follow the natural order of things... we vampires.. we are strange. the creator looks at us and is disgusted becuase we break his rules by our very existance... but i have fath in him and his son and i hope one day that we will all be redeemed. he added on a personal note. i think humans are strange too. to be so blessed and yet be the closest to the dark one.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 am

Sora looks down and thinks about past memories. "So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:17 am

well i smell an adventure around you. did you have a plan or to you play things by an ear. umm... wing it.... improvise....
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:18 am

"I was planning to meet someone... but that's out of the picture." Sora stares at the floor. "I actually thought..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:26 am

meet someone... the evil smell... (referring to the rude one)
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:29 am

"No... This time it's someone else." Sora smiles shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sora's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Adventure   Sora's Adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora's Adventure
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next