Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New path to change

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New path to change - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:38 am

She gently felt dizzy but falls back on the grass passed out while her head tilted to the side. One shadow figure watched this but had a smile on their face, slowly touching Mellina's cheek and Brandon's heart. "I will never understand how I was born inside you...but I think it might be fun for us.." Mellina's true succubus personality showed up but she was smiling moving her tail while seeing one servent kissing her feet before she looked to him. "will you take him to his dorm? I'll handle my self." He nods and teleports brandon away but the other form of Mellina gently picks her self up and walks off somewhere while Mellina was still knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:56 am

Brandon bolted away but was held down by the servant. "easy your not healed" how did i get here who bound my wound what... what happened...?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:57 am

"Misteress Mellina helped you but the succubus traits of her did. Her shadow is helping your mate at this moment or will later on." he looked to him silently but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:15 am

who... who are you... idon't remember your scent...

OOC: have you seen 'monk'?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:20 am

ooc:*shaking head no*

"You never met me sir."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:31 am

OOC: starring tony shaloub he is a detective with phobias tics and a genius way of seeing little details with photographic memory... he is ocd... bad. its good and finished a long time ago youwould enjoy it.

BIC: i know that... are you adhol? umm i can't remember how to pronounce it....
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:36 am

ooc:I might but thanks for sharing

bic:He blinks but nods. "If you think so then yes." he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:47 am

OOC: do you have netflix?

BIC: are you? brandon was serious and trying keep calm. what is your name?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:51 am

ooc:Yeah?

bic:"Charles." he said quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:55 am

OOC: the entire series is on netflix im watchingit there now.

BIC: nice to meet you. how long have you served the samia family?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:58 am

ooc:*Blinks*

bic:"For 50 years." he said quietly but looking down. "misterss Mellina is really nice well, the succubus one that I'm serving." he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:05 am

OOC: im on episode 3 i used to watch it on t.v. alot

BIC: you mean the spirit of her ancestor from the stones... or her own evil?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:10 am

ooc:Ohhh

bic:charles just nods.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:31 am

im sorry for destroying your original mistress... but don't ruin your new one...or i will destroy your bond with her... he was worried and lashed out unknowingly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:36 am

"I can understand your worry about your mistress but...that dosen't my own." he said but looking quiet. The succubus mellina was watching mellina resting on the bed but she woke up to look around. "Ugh.."

"Easy now..you don't need to pass out do you?"she cooed but Mellina sits back in shock seeing her. "W-who are you?"

"OH my, you forgot me that quick? silly girl..I'm you. the true succbus traits inside of you..but you are really beautiful.."she touches her cheek but Mellina hits it away.

"Where am I?"she sits up holding her head but the other Mellina giggled but hugs her. "In your room. You were out of it so I brought you here.....I did want to punish you for a bit for forgetting me but I won't.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 am

have to find her... he moves to stand but is pushes down. "not yet my mistress isn't done yet." done with what?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:50 am

"she has to help her..in some way..." he said quiet.

Mellina said nothing looking at her own self but the subccubus smiled before grabbing her wrist that suprised her too but brings her closer to look at her blue eyes with her violet ones. "Do you know why I'm here?"

"N..no.."

"I'm here...to help you. I felt you were blocking everyone including your mate....so..why? I wonder if I should help change you but using more of your traits to have fun."she giggled to show one sharp fingernail to mellina's throat but felt her gulp a little. "Or...are you nervous to see something like me that is inside of you?"

"I..I don't know.."

"Hey, you should be happy. I mean, your mother was like that but..*grips her shoulder now*..so was the mark that is on you.."she felt her nails cut into her shirt and slide it down to show he warrior mark. Mellina looked nervous but said nothing before looking away. "*smiled* You know? you shoudn't be nervous..*fangs showing* Besides, I am you dear...you just need to open up more and feel more of this trate."she said touching her warrior's mark to see it glowing.

"What are you doing!?"

"Helping you."she said before bitting into her warrior's mark but injecting her own venom into her body.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:03 am

Brandon stood anyway and walked slowly towards Mellina. Im not gonna stop her... but i am curious.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:06 am

"Mistress is helping her get used to the traits in her mark. It said she can now use her powers normal with no problems." charles said but Mellina was dazed but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:19 am

maybe no problems but there are side effects... like the super mating drive and the hunger for life energy. and the urges to gather a harem. brandon walked not knowing why he was talking about this but the servant saw that brandon was always dealing with his own side-effects by holding it all in.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:33 am

"mistress knows yoou will feel the same...she just wonders if this girl will." charles said but Mellina just remained quiet while slowly gripping onto her own shadow's shirt before she pulls back but her fangs were coated in blood. "There, she should be okay now..."she said happy but mellina was put oon her side to rest while her blood was dripping from the bite marks.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:45 am

brandon walked in and flew back from what he saw. a drop of blood fell from his nose. oi i really gotta watch where i look when i enter her room... he waled in again to see the shadow sewed the shirt together in the moment he flew back. thank you for helping me... rather thank charles since i doubt he will respond to my thanks without your permission.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:52 am

"Charles?"she snaps her fingers before he goes to her hugging her leg. "At least I know you still follow the rules. But she should be fine.........."she giggled before her wings shows up on her back. "I guess I should be going now...see you till then.."with a wink she dissapears in a flow of black water with charles into Mellina again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:58 am

he didn't break any rules... unless you wanted me to die... he was quiet but waited at mellina's side. wondering exactly what was going to happen and if her traits would show in him now for her blood never activated.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am

she kept sleeping but moves a bit hugging the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New path to change   New path to change - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New path to change
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Academy Gates-
Jump to: