Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's gutsy move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:19 am

"By anyway?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:39 am

so let me see... you want special training to be more powerful physically... so you can impress me in a way you think i rate women? he was thinking before deciding.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:09 pm

she nods.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:54 pm

he covered his closing eyes and laughed up a storm. i don' rate women based on strength. but by how they act. his eyes were still covered and he smiled wider. but if you want i can tell you that you cant get very much stronger yet. not until you transform like me...

OOC: okay first transformation her hair turns blue second red third violet. but she is only capable of level one right now and its the reason she hasn't gotten stronger physically even tho her mental powers rival Kimipiccolo or kami and piccolo fused. since he has no name.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:24 pm

ooc:....o/////o why are you a genius? Let me love you!*tackles*

bic:"I understand.." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:13 am

OOC: O///////O wh-what? *tackled as all air escapes my lungs due to my weight and shock*

BIC: but... i can't tell you exactly how to do it... except... use the pain of loss... his eyes were still covered and his smile faded becuase of what he said to her. but... you have to relive the most painful moments of your life... she saw a tear escape his hand.

OOCrevised: i don't have any words... kinda sorta empty minded but with a fuzzy pink feeling.

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : revision and dialogue)
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:47 am

ooc:why are you so freakin smart!? It's like good ideas show up just like that! >////<

bic:She said nothing but gently wipes his tear away. "You don't have to each me if you dont need to."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:43 am

OOC: sometimes they do... but this one has been turning over in my mind for a month. as separate pieces but came together as a whole while i was typing the post before it... *still red* ya see... i sensed she wanted what she said she did and i was thinking of ways to make it possible but i stopped to think about how she would look if it did happen.. i had alot of ideas but small like individual words then it all came together like a 1200 piece jigsaw puzzle.

BIC: too late i already did... but... i don't care anymore... because well... you said you wanted to know and now you do. all you have to do is act on what i said and follow your instincts.

OOCA: and when i smoke i sit quietly and think. mostly about how to make mellina's life exciting or happy or even think of things to disrupt it... for half an hour then i try to find a way to expose her and brandon to a new power or enemy for the second half hour.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:08 pm

ooc:well I still call it genius!*Hugging happily*

bic:"Will it be a bit hurtful if I rethink of this and of the pain to you?" she asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:17 pm

ooc: o////////o thanks... your one confusing person. * don't have the right words yet but im looking. i got a webster dictionary somewhere and i need to read it again.

BIC: not to me. i cry becuase i understand how painful your life has been. it could hurt but i don't know. i was hurt when i transformed cuz my great grandpa just died.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:26 pm

ooc:why? You think I'm confusing? *pouts*

bic:"If you are by me..then I'll be okay.." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:08 am

OOC: ya just said something i never thought i'd hear. >////////////< sorry not being mean i promise im trying to compliment you.

BIC: i will be but we need to go to our secret forest training ground things wont get destroyed there.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:19 am

ooc:Oh...okay

bic:"I can understand that." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 am

what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:03 am

"Nothing love. Just wondering of my answers to your questions." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:17 am

what about them?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:46 pm

"hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:16 am

what do you want to do?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:35 pm

"WE can think of something together." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:38 pm

So whats on your mind? he smiled looking at her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 pm

"Nothing?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:57 pm

nothing? why always nothing?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:07 pm

"Cuz My mind is just something where things pop up." Mellina looked at him with arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:57 pm

what makes alot of things pop up at once?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 pm

"Just things that happen." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's gutsy move
Page 6 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next