Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorial Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A memorial Birthday - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:22 am

"Is it just me or..is something bad about to happen?" she asked herself eating some sweets.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:31 am

the whole universe became just the bench a ray of light and the ground she was standing on. her sweets still existed but a familiar touch went gently along her tail. oh i dont know about bad. but it certainly will be fun.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:41 am

She tensed up before getting up and turns to move away. "Y..you.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:49 am

the universe ended where the sidewalk ended leaving her against a barrier. good day my Love are you having fun with the park? Lu's arms appear before he does behind her and one wraps her in a hug the other fondles her tail.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:51 am

She whimpers a bit feeling that but shook her head. "Stop it. Why are you here!!!" she shouted angry now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:58 am

to play with you. as always. you feel so much stronger than before. youve been training. he massaged her back and tail keeping her trapping in the space.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:00 am

"Well, I d-dont' want to play with a monster like you!" she said shaking from her tail and from what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:09 am

but youre so lonely. and i really dont care. he flashed around her to tackle her and kiss her gently.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:10 am

Mellina winced from that but looked shocked from the kiss, muffled screaming.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:15 am

what? i thought you loved it gentle.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 am

"Get off of me! I told you I love brandon, not you!" she shouted out angry.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:23 am

he rolled off but cuaght her tail lightly squeezing it. *sigh* so fiesty. maybe brandon hasn't been spoiling you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:25 am

Mellina hisses before her tail cuts into Lu to push him away from her but her tail was behind her again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:31 am

he was surprized when he bled but een more when he didnt heal, oh my. looks like you want to play. he mimicked brandon's voice and vanished to bear hug her while gently squeezing her nerve.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:44 pm

She felt that but hits him off of her now while turning around. "I am not playing!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:45 pm

i see. shall we make this fun? a tree appeared some distance away under it was brandon sleeping just as he was near death like but not near death. the tree was transformed into a crucifixtion platform and brandon was held upside down. the roots of the trees stabbed through him wrapping aroiund the cross behind him and then him they were thorned and held him in place even as he slept. i wonder... should i kill him or let him live.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:00 am

Mellina looked shocked but hisses at lu, her blue eyes slowly about to change. "Let my mate go right now!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:22 am

no. becuase i will be your mate... he vanished behind mellina again hugging her and brushing her skin delecately you see ive had my eye on you since you cried out for someone to save you from your relatives. his oice changed to become caring.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:22 am

no. becuase i will be your mate... he vanished behind mellina again hugging her and brushing her skin delecately you see ive had my eye on you since you cried out for someone to save you from your relatives. his voice changed to become caring.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:30 am

"So what? I told you you're not hte one I love.." Mellina said stuggling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 pm

do you remember that darkness that alowed you to escape? do you remember the feeling that you got walking the path to the academy? like: things will be okay ill find someone along this path. Lu was spreading his feeling from the begining and it was taking its effect now. he smled hugging her and breathed a kiss on her neck. i helped you find each other. to let you feel love but you see that is how i feel for you. and you can grow to love me more than anything ever as is how i love you. he sounded like he was telling the truth and even felt it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Mellina was a bit scared now still sturggling hearing his words but closed her eyes when he kissed her neck, smelling her scent. "I...I can't...It can't be..." she kept looking away nervous like but couldnt' say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:08 am

becuase shes mine... Mel-chan Lu? WHY AM I TIED WITH THORNS!!!!!. brandon broke himself down and Lu looked confused. do you really think that i would sleep like that knowing you would show up. he broke the illusion and lu was trapped in the created world for a day. brandon was healing but not bleeding bad. he lifted mellina to her feet hoping she would be stunned and shocked and amazed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:21 am

For this time, Mellina was speechless from this but blushing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:55 pm

miserable demon had to wake me up when im resting... then pull me into a pocket universe... thorns melli-chan really? how cliche'. he was finally healed and in the process of banishing lu's feeling that spread slower than last time. brandon was making quick work and nuzzling her neck. he was annoyed but becuase his trap was a cliche'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memorial Birthday
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next