Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elements Meditation 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Elements Meditation 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:20 pm

OOC: when do you want someone flying in and who do you want. *watches intently thinking* Im actually looking forward to a bit of heavy acting. just say what to do and ill do my best on it.

Brandon stretched out and jumped to the top of the mountain looking out and dropping his barrier to breath fresh air.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 pm

ooc:Just pick who you think is alright for this. I'm curious

bic:Mellina kept looking away but he just kept quiet, getting near her while whines. "Um, maybe i should go."

"But why? You look really nice to be a mate...why don't you meet the others in my pack." He said, standing up going into the woods or forest more. She was about to speak but he grabs her wrist using his tail, pulling her along to where his pack was. She didn't know what to say or do without getting eating before seeing a quiet place where more werewolves around or some sleeping and eating. "Here we are...isn't great/"

"Um, Are you sure I have to be here or so....I don't."

"Nonsense. You will be great here." he said before pulling her over and the other werewolves spots her, smelling her scent too. She just said nothing before the other werewolf lets her go.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 am

Brandon felt her nervousness and went as fast as he could to her but it would be five minutes before he made it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 am

The werewolves just looked at mellina but just growled, thinking she was cute. She just sighed before one went to her, licking her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:02 am

When Brandon reached japan's shores he inhaled deeply to find her scent. he found it and grew worried and ran as fast as he could only a minute away. Hang on Melli-chan i'm on my way.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:46 pm

She said nothing whlie looking at the werewolvers but the one that found her was sitting by her, nuzzling her cheek. Mellina just held her breath being still. "You do know that she can mate right? What if one of us wished to mate with her?" A male said but the one by Mellina shook his head.

"Nope, she's all mine. I don't care if she's already mated." he said happy but Mellina got up and looked at him and the other werewolves. "Now you all listen here! I told you I am not going through that with you all. I am taken and already married! Can't you find another female werewolve to mate or somthing! If you did this, It would make me sad so stop being like this and leave me alone!"

"............See? Great attitude." he said happy holding Mellina by the tail but she just gets away from him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Brandon eruptd from the trees and they jumped not smelling him and leap for ward to attack him. while the others around Mellina continue their conversation. the entire rest of the pack numbering forty act before they can smell to protect their territory but when they see its brandon they are blasted and turnd to smoking bodies that still live. his smell arrives after him and the thirty remaining back off growling.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Mellina kept backed up to the tree whlie seeing the other werewolves just looking at her, as if they were loving Mellina too fast. She didn't know why but just keeps a distance from them.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:25 pm

Brandon surprised them kicking them all down before picking her up in his arms and flying away. Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 am

She nods but hearing howling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:43 am

Looking back they see three of them flying after them one was the wolf who found her. Brandon moved faster hoping to out fly them.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:38 am

She kept holding on while hearing the e gorwling angry before looking around quietly but just trying to catch faster to them.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:56 am

Brandon cut lft into a mountain wall and pulled up at th last instant sending the crashing into its side and crumbling it on top of them as Brandon vanished to the training grounds she built. Whew Made it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:12 am

"you alright?" she asked but looking nervous.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:18 am

Im tired but okay. how about you what happened?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:31 am

"I don't know. I was heading to my dorm but got lost to the forest. One werewolf wanted to mate with me." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:34 am

It looked like all of em to me. i felt your nervousness and made it as fast s i could.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:27 pm

"Right, no suprise of me doing that huh? I guess that's something un new for me." she said while patting down her pants and shirt.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Im glad your okay. do you want to go to your changing room over there and switch into clan clothes. He pointed the place out to her as he mentioned it but still looked at her to see if she was hurt.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:34 pm

"If you don't mind. Back in a sec." She goes over to the chainging rooms whlie being quiet about it. When she came out, Mellina was clean and alright while walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:59 pm

he had his back turned and was watching a distant mountain to give her privacy.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:18 pm

She was done but looked at him before tapping his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:31 am

His tail stood strait up and he glanced back so that he could only see her face. Yes?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:28 am

"I'm done." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:46 am

Okay. he turned and looked at her wondering what she wanted to do to pass time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elements Meditation 2
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next