Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's gutsy move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Mellina flinched in pain from the attack, slowly moving her wings to check they were okay and hits him with some flames in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:40 pm

the figure jumped and slashed cutting the flames and blasted that force at her to throw her into the ground.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Mellina was laying on the ground a bit hurt but tries to get up to attack once more.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:00 am

the figure was holding her don with the power but was distracted when the lord crashed down on him. brandon flew down crushing both and she saw he was chared burnt and panting from the ammount of universal energy the attacers could control.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:00 am

She quickly sits up to watch but wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:28 am

the bodies of these two detonated as the energy of the universe felt a balance struck. he panted and fell back healing slowly despite cauterizing.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:33 am

mellina got worried seeing that but looked quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:51 am

thank you. i couldnt handle the apprentice and maser at the same time.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:55 am

"you're welcome." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:07 am

well... i think tat these are all for now. maybe they are scouting us only so far? looking around he remembered he was supposed to be her servant and he busiied himself with rebuilding the broken outer wall and repairing the gardened grounds they trashed during the fight.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:08 am

she said nothing but looked a bit confused. "I see.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:28 am

before too long the repairs were complete and he looked to her. Mistress? what do you wish of me?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:29 am

"*Sighs* NOthing. I need to take a walk to think." she was about to leave but stops seeing Travis again holding a rose in his hand. "....Hello again. Will you be with me now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:43 am

he blinked then vanished to another part of the fortress to enjoy some freetime. the free time was brandon furnishing and painting the halls and rooms that were recently completed.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 am

Mellina didn't think he would leave her alone but the prince goes to hold her hand and pull her outside. "come on, I know what we can do." He smiled but she just tries to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:00 am

OOOOOOIIIIII!!!! Mistress i found... Brandon was running towards her but he stopped suddenly seeing travis for the first time there. oh... im sorry mistress i didnt know you had company.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:02 am

"Acutally he was-" "Here to ask her on a hot date. Someoen you never got to do." he smirked but hugs her that made Mellina twitch.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 am

i see... th-then have fun mistress... i shall await your return. it wasn't a servants place to question his mistress so he turned to return to his work. as he started to leave he wondered what they had planned.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:43 am

"but I don't want to-" she couldnt' speak before seeing Travis pull her away happy but goes into town. in a while, they were in a royal like resturant but he was having a few servents treating her like a princess but she was telling them not to. "Wow, you seem to be happy right?"

"No. Unless I rip out your soul and heart I will be." she glared but he winked to her before taking her hand. "I cna tell but I need to tell you something...and you might like it."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:51 am

brandon turned to see them gone. he was sure Mellina said she didnt want to and this confused him. he decided to search for her and travis looking for signs but travis was good this time.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:55 am

"What is it?" she glared at him but he kept holding her hand before smiling happy.

"I know we got off at a bad start so......how about we start over love?" he leans closer to her but Mellina hisses at him. he stops but laughed.

"you are cute when angry...so what do you say?"

"Give me one good reason why I should?"

He smirked more before looking t oher. "Like this!" he tugs her foward that their lips met and he held her kissing that shocked mellina. she was about to hit him but felt Judy holding her arms back while she was being forces to kiss Travis. As he did kiss her, he used his powers to make her black wings show but they were slowly changing to sick looking one.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:07 am

...aaaahhHHHH!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!! brandon crashed into the building scaring everyone inside when he crashed to the floor. the ceiling crumbled and covered him in rubble. when he jumped to find them he was hit hard by some force and it luanched him to the resteruant.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:09 am

"Wow.....crashing enterence.."judy said but looked to see Travis still kissing her before catching her in his arms but her angel wings looked worse now from being sick while she was being held.

"come on, Judy. Time to go." he turns to carry her out.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:19 am

brandon kicked travis down catching Mellina and vanishing with her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:30 am

"Hey!!" He got up but see Judy sigh. "Told you it was not going to work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's gutsy move   Brandon's gutsy move - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's gutsy move
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: BallRoom-
Jump to: