Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiatus ends.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:51 am

"Such violent things.." The nurse said in a shocked voice but theo was just being quiet worried. Mellina kept resting but the tears kept dripping down a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:09 am

Brandon dug under the sand picking set up and throwing Set as his aura burned red. Kal and Lasso girl slammed him back into Branodn and branodn blasted him up as they pounded on him and The black man created a powerful gun to hit set too. we were cast aside and Set was badly damaged. his rage grew and a massive energy ball formed and was slammed into the planet. everyone but Kal and Brandon fled as we used our energy to catch it... Kal knelt under the pressure of the attack as his energy was dipping low due to lack of sunlight and brandon jumped to send it back at set in a cataclysmic explosion...

Meda gasped as the veiw was blinded and it felt like it does when brandon was near death. but that was the energy blinding its "brandon sense" Set fell to earth as did brandon and rose weakened only to face an army of heroes who finished him off to seal him ck in the coffin. brandon was nowhere to be seen and he suddenly appeard next to Mellina like nothing happened. his energy was the way it was when he popped the senzu before leaving but his body wasnt as worn as it was then.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:22 am

The two of them looked suprised or nervous from that as Mellina still kept sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:51 am

i guess help is what made me able to come back to you Mel-chan.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:36 am

The nurse and theo kept quiet watching this till her tail showed up again, stabbing into the other side of her neck. quickly, she opens her eyes wincing a little till she turns to her side, looking up to see brandon there.

Last edited by mellina rose saimia on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:54 am

brandon learned two things from that. One: her wakeup switch Two her tail seems to be her subconsious.

Hey sleepy im here as promised.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:00 am

She kept quiet while looking down again but the tail lept laying by her side, gently hugging it still scared. The other two were worried about her but they decided to not bother her if Mellina gets too scared again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:03 am

he is gone and his servants lost the will to go on. and i wasnt hurt... brandon lied about not getting hurt becuase he did get damaged a great deal but he regenerated perfectly with no trouble.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:06 am

Mellina kept holding her tail to her while curled up on the bed till she looked up at him again, her eyes still dull from some fear. She then slowly sees her tail go up to him, touching his cheek but then his forehead, trying to find where he was hurt at so it could heal him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:10 am

he wasnt hurt anywhere and he giggled like a man would becuase her tail tickled his face. Mel-chan. please dont be scared im here i survived and im not leaving for awhile.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:12 am

Mellina said nothing but the tail slowly moves back, going back to her as she held it in her arms again. her eyes kept looking to him till she looked down again, still curled up into a ball on the bed. She knew she shouldn't be scared no more but couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:23 am

Branodn relaxed his face and erased his roughness to become gentler Mel-chan... will you please give me your pain and sorrows... you fear and anxiety so that i may erase them?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:06 pm

She still remained quiet while hugging her tail but it just pats her back like a hand, making the other two really really confused to see it doing this.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Brandon gently reaches out for her and holds his hand on her back with her tail. Mel-chaaaan. if you dont say something im gonna have ta try to make you squeak. he smiled partly joking but it was his last resort.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:24 am

She still kept quiet while hugging her tail but it still kept patting her back.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 am

he sighed and gently rubbed her back. Please tell me what is wrong with you... any way posible.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:00 am

"You think she's sick?" The nurse asked but Theo was wondering the same thing. Mellina just kept hugging her tail hiding her eyes into it. She didn't want to talk right now but shifted a ilttle, showing some black light dimming from her chest.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:12 am

I dont think so... Mel-chan... Do you need some blood to stabilize?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:42 am

Mellina said nothing to him but the tail moved left and right trying to say that's not it with her. It slowly lowers down to poke mellina's chest where the light was shining from. The nurse and theo didn't get it till the tail slowly coiled into a circle with it fused some dark energy to make a small black illosion mirror for them. somehow it was showing them mellina's chest from the inside. Right where the heart is, seeing it beating normally but it went closer to it that it was now showing the inside of it where the light was. In the middle with some viens around it since it's part of her heart was a violet dark black gem moving with the heart.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:41 am

OOC: O-O did you watch Justice league too?

BIC: Brandon reached out to touch the light but stopped. no i have to pull it out another way... Mel-chan im going to take control of your blood to remove that thing okay?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:47 am

ooc: I was trying to say yeah I do

bic:mellina curled up more but shook her head, seeing the tail unwrap from a cirle to shake it's head no. The nurse and Theo was confused but sees someone at the window. The prince was there but he felt as if he was keeping a secret. "Um, I wouldn't remove that if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:25 am

its a black heart... a jewel that contains the souls of the serpents she was bitten by. if i dont pull it out she will die.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:37 am

"Taht's the thing, it's been there. She was born with that." he said seeing the other two confused.

"Wait, wait, wait. She was born with that thing in her heart?" The nurse said but the prince nods. "how do you know?" Theo asked.

"Because.....*Looking away* She was given that by her mother.."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:40 am

then they infected it... Mel-chan i need to purify it to the way it was before this....
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:42 am

"She dosen't want you to do that. Mellina thinks you might get hurt." the prince said while seeing Mellina sitting up slowly as she tried to move away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiatus ends.
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next