Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locked past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:36 am

She just said nothing whlie looking quiet but Mellina just kept eating while eyes remained the same. Everyone was worried or quet while feeling that Mellina might have changed or so.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:40 am

on approach to the kingdom Brandon was attacked by the elemental creatures that guard the palace. Getting shot down he crashed in front of Mellina only to be piled on my the creatures as the melted into a ball of magma to hold him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:42 am

She looked down but turns to look to brandon being held down. Mellina just gets up and then walks over to him whlie looking down at him. "What are you doing here?" she said in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:44 am

i came here to see you. i still desire to be close to you no matter what... even if you hate me for what ive done. she could see him struggling against the combined creatures but a great many more bonded to make sure he couldn;t escape at all.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:50 am

She said nothing while looking at him but Mellina looked away, thinking nothing else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:54 am

he didnt care that he was trapped and was simply happy to see her all the same.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:57 am

She said nothing but turns to leave. "Take him somewhere else...I'm still a lttle upset." she said, turning about to leave.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:00 am

fine... when you are ready... meet me at our special place i grew for you. he sank into a sorrowful mood and vanished the instant he was released.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:03 am

Mellina heard him but said nothing whlie looking down. the prince said nothing to this but they just looked quiet, seeing her walk off to be alone or go to the back yard of the kingdom of the flower garden.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:09 am

The prince grinned evilly now that brandon was out of the picture. Hey Mellina will you ever forgive him?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:11 am

"I'm not telling you now go away. I don't want to talk to anyone right now." Her voice was quiet while looking at a flower but slowly crushing it in her hand while looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:00 pm

maybe i dont care... he acted like he had an ace up his sleeve as he blocked her way with an arm. Something was different about the Prince. Something different enough to where he didnt fear her explosive and lethal mood.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Mellina just glared at the prince but pushes him out the way to walk away into the garden near the lake. Her hand did drop the destoryed flower in her hand but she wasn't in the mood right now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:58 pm

He blocked her way again. Im still talking Mellina. why dont you just tell me what goes on in your head or i will tell... he whispering in her ear, Your MASTER... he resumed talking out loud after mentioning the one fantasy she had that she and brandon shared, that you will never love him again no matter what.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:50 pm

She felt her heart almost stop but get really angry, fisting her hand up before slapping him hard over the face down into the flowers below. "That is none of your business! You stay out of it and leave me alone!" she turns to leave again but looknig down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Brandon you had better owe me one. he followed her all the same but this time he held her still. NO! you will tell me or I will see to it that he leaves and never returns! it was partially true. he did want to do that but wouldnt. he t let her know he wouldnt but let it slip that he wanted to in his mind.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 pm

She looked sohcked when he grabbed her, holding her still but she glared at him. Mellina said nothing but spits in his face whlie pushing him away. "Just leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:31 pm

i dont have to. for some reason she couldnt effect him but she learned why when he grew a pair of wings. males in her family cannot have wings like hers but he did. when i drank your blood i gained your powers you cannot effect me with them anymore. now tell me what has you so tormented you abandon someone you were that close to.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:36 am

She said nothing while looking at the prince but her heart felt like it's breaking again but she was ignoring it. Mellina looked away from the prince now while just still cryinig again but just turns away from him looknig at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:08 am

Mellina tell me. Did Brandon make you like this? Is that why you wont say? he did let her go but his gaze seemed to hold her in place even if she didnt look at him. she could move but not move away.

OOC: sorry about the prince but believe me when i say his heart what little heart he has is in the right place. and he is on branond's side... for now.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am

"Why should I bother even telling you or even brandon? I just don't know right now it just makes my heart hurt." Her eyes kept looking away but said nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:41 am

Mellina the only way to heal is to let the pain in. he limited the gaze so she could move freely. But think about how this pain hurts him... without you knowing it he is bearing half of it for you so that you may still be like yourself. or possibly learn without the pain clouding your mind. but in his stupidity he allowed the pain to cloud his and is busy dying as he waits for you to take your sweet time and figure this out to return to your true self.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:00 am

"And what if I can't? What if I...what if I can't go back to the way I am?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:09 am

then get as close as you can. brandon loves you regardless and apparently he has for his entire life... have faith in him to choose you no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:55 am

Mellina said nothing to the prince but she just bit her lip again, thinking of what she should go. Go to him or leave him alone till she's better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked past
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next