Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locked past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Locked past - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:16 pm

"Oh and w-waht is that? Another thing y-you didn't want to tell me?" she kept crying but looking away or to the side.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm

if i would have told you i would have died. He could tell she hated him even now and backed off as much as he could before coughing up a large amount of his blood from the strain of using the Jericho yell in his condition. he collapsed completely and couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm

She said nothing crying but looked at him, seeing the blood and brandon not moving. Being quiet, mellina just got up ignoring everything and picks him up, flying off or back to the academy. She kept feeling sad while looking ahead of the sky, her demon wings having some shine on them. She shows up at the academy but flew into his dorm window and lands. She then puts him down on the bed, using her powers to slowly heal him even if he didn't want to.

She still felt sad and lost right now while looking down at him but then moves her hand, moving back still crying. "I still need time brandon...I'm sorry."She said nothing before turning to spead her wings and fly out and somewhere else but one where not even lu or sicko could find her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:10 pm

ooc: Brandon is sicko wow she must hate him.

BIC: he tried to speak but couldnt he also realized she charmed him to where he couldnt move until she removed the charm with her succubus kiss.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 pm

ooc:Not him...others...

bic:Mellina kept flying far but just kept crying knowing someone will find him in his dorm soon.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 pm

no one did. all avoided his room out of fear from his power.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:18 pm

"This is bad..what do we do?" The nurse asked theo and meda as they were sitting in the nurse office worried. "I don't know..but I do know mellina has left somewhere....but where?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 pm

she sealed brandon away. and only she can remove the charm... i hope she comes back soon he will die without blood in a matter of days.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:23 pm

"I'm sure he will but....*nervous* what will happen if he was trying to get blood?" the nurse asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 pm

nothing he cannot move. he will die an agonizing death and whither away to dust. and his skeleton will remain but it will be nothing but metal model of his skeleton.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Both Theo and the nurse said nothing but looked quiet, hoping she did come back too or really soon.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Brandon was tormented by his own negative thoughts as he waited for her he believed she hated him and never wanted to see him again also there was a tiny flicker of hope that if she hated him she might love someone who would never hurt her... but now that he was truly alone in life a desire came forth. the desire to be the one she loves more than anything in this universe or others.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:53 am

The nurse and theo just hoped adn waited to hope she would come back soon. They knew brandon was brave but just said nothing as maybe some days will pass and they see her again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 am

brandon was still sealed and waitind unable to move.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 am

A few days or close to 3 weeks passed as the nurse was checking students the same way while theo was by her too. She was wondering if someone was okay or just worried more of Mellina. He didn't hear from her in a few days or so but just lays on her empty bed in her dorm. He thought she was really gone forever and never would come back. Before he could move or so, he felt someone from far comming to the academy. He didn't know who it was but it felt familar to. "No way...." Quickly, he jumps from the bed and goes to the window to see something flying to the academy again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:38 am

Brandon was still sealed and his thirst was building for the last week. time was running out on him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:59 am

Theo kept looking but saw it was Mellina once more; she came back but was flying to her dorm. He moves out the way but gently lands inside now. Theo said nothing seeing Mellina still looking quiet but changes back to normal with the wings and tail gone. "W-welcome back mellina.." All she did was slowly make her hand glow black to show a energy black chain that lead from her dorm to brandon's dorm till she grips it, breaking it in half. The chains around brandon suddenly shattered, unsealing him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:00 am

Theo kept looking but saw it was Mellina once more; she came back but was flying to her dorm. He moves out the way but gently lands inside now. Theo said nothing seeing Mellina still looking quiet but changes back to normal with the wings and tail gone. "W-welcome back mellina.." All she did was slowly make her hand glow black to show a energy black chain that lead from her dorm to brandon's dorm till she grips it, breaking it in half. The chains around brandon suddenly shattered, unsealing him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:02 am

he took his first breath in weeks but wasted away in his bad thinking she hated him still.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:12 am

Theo said nothing seeing this but mellina just sees the chains disappear into the air as nothing but she sits down to think now. Theo didn't know if she as okay or not.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:12 am

Theo said nothing seeing this but mellina just sees the chains disappear into the air as nothing but she sits down to think now. Theo didn't know if she as okay or not.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:33 am

Mel-chan... please Brandon is going to die soon. Meda couldnt explain more becuase it was cut off from brandon for so long but the connection was returning slowly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:47 am

Mellina said nothing but theo thought she was going to let him die. Before he could speak, he sees her get up and leaves the dorm to brandon's dorm. Theo quickly follows her now till he sees that she gets there, opening the door slowly to look inside but sees brandon on the bed where she left him. Theo saw that he was really weak as Mellina walked in but closes the door, the moonlight only shinning on him. She walks over to the bed but sits on the bed by him, slowly lifting up her wrist and bit deeply into it, feeling her own blood slowly spilling a little. Her eyes even changed from red to blue and now to a light violet color as she lowers her bloody wrist but leans it near brandon's lips, gently opening his mouth to see some drops falling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:56 am

he drank but couldnt move his heart was still in turmoil.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:01 am

mellina sees her blood dripping in his mouth but slowly squeezes it so more came out that it was flowing down from her wrist into his mouth. Her eyes kept looking at him but she didn't say anything till she touches her wrist with her other hand, heating up her blood and using her powers to change it into a healing elixar or so. Theo was shocked at this but just said nothing till then but sees the blood flowing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locked past   Locked past - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked past
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next