Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elements Meditation 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:39 am

thanks... ill go look for her so dont worry for now and get some rest.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:41 am

Theo just nods and goes to get up and jump on the bed to lay down to get some sleep. After class was done, Mellina was walking to her next one while some guys were watching her go. This was weird to her but she just ignores it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:49 am

brandon was walking through to halls looking for Mellina with no luck.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 am

'Well, that was odd...that never happened before with the guys in class....' She thought to herself but felt her evil said speaking within her mind.

'Maybe their finally noticing something new about you...maybe of a new scent or so....of your own blood.....' she giggled but Mellina stops looking at the window confused. 'new blood scent?..Okay, weirder now..' she thought before walking.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 am

OOC: sorry but things are gonna be creepy since you mention the blood being a cuase.

BIC: a few girls stopped and stared at her beside the boys thinking the same things as the boys.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:57 am

ooc:what? Too much? but it's not a bad thing.....

bic:Mellina kept walking while humming to herself with eyes closed heading off to class.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:05 am

OOC: not at all im actually glad to see youre adding it as a factor... its like you can read my mind.

BIC: brandon was still looking for her with no luck as more people with free time gathered.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:06 am

ooc:Oh cool! I was acutally thinking of this idea..but didn't know if it would have creeped you out.

bic:Mellina got to her classroom while walking inside but goes to take a seat, ignoring her bad sides quiet talking in her mind. She didn't believe any of this at all and thought it was something ot scare her. Opening her book, she waited for class to start like other students.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:14 am

OOC: nothing creeps me out but some things creep alot of people out...

BIC: the bell rang and brandon decided to wait in the nurses office becuase he knew where her next class was.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:16 am

The nurse was taking her little break while looking over some medical records of the studends while humming. While Mellina was working in class while looking at her note and work but she felt some others looking at her while she did her class work but again, she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:22 am

im curious what sort of powers do you have? brandon asked things bluntly but always out of innocent curiosity.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:24 am

"Me? Nothing much, just healing and Um..what was the other one-oh yeah! Controling shadows. why ask?" she said to him confused.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:32 am

curiosity. i like to kill it before it gets me like it got the cat.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:46 pm

"Oh, I get it." she said while looking at him but then looking at the time.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 am

before i came here... did Mellina ever talk about her past?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:44 am

"Yep, loads of times..she talked about her family, happiness, dreams, etc. She really wanted someone to talk to before meeting you." she said while looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:02 am

did she ever talk about a little boy who rode on a cloud?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:04 am

"Hmmmmmm.......well, yeah. When she had times to talk, she said a few times of a boy flying on a cloud. The ones helping her thought she was insane or mad to think that so they made her take a few days of going to a crazy house. I don't think that worked though..she was still talking about it when she came back." she said, seeing class allmost over.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:19 am

he looked down even more ashamed of himself then ever before. smiling under his hair he cried as well. she was alone all that time waiting for me and i forgot her... im the biggest idiot ever. his smile was joy at being remembered but it couldnt hide his shame or sadness.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:22 am

"I"m guessing you were the little one huh?" She asked while looking at him but pats his back. "I say she was lucky to have known you back then to now...if you didn't know her, she really would have been alone." she said but then looks at the clock, hearing the bell going off but had a idea. "Listen, if it helps..I was able to help her when she wanted to talk to someone, I got every lesson written down so if you want, I could give them to you of what she said."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:30 am

i would like to see them... could you drop them off my dorm when you have a chance i have to find her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:31 am

"Alright, I'll do that. Anyway, you better get to class.." She said happy while hearing students walking to their new locations.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:54 am

Brandon waited outside her next class for her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:56 am

The students were heading inside the classroom while some people were talking about their days going on. Mellina kept walking while humming looking down but then gets to her classroom while ignoring a few talking quietly when she shows up about her being a little different.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:24 am

Brandon was dumbstruck when she didnt notice him but waited outside her class still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elements Meditation 2
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next