Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elements Meditation 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 am

the only reason i can be here is Kaien owes me a few favors.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:11 am

"Oh." She kept walking with him down the hall till she gets to her dorm while opening the door, seeing Theo sleeping on the bed now. "I'm going to do some reading now okay?........"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:03 am

okay... can i wait here with you?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:05 am

"You don't have to...but i"m still heading in my dorm. Night." she said quietly before heading in.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:11 am

feeling like she wanted to be alone he said goodnight and left to collect on a bounty.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:13 am

She sighed before sitting down at her desk but takes out a black book to write something down into while looking down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:19 am

the next sunset he returned and was cursing his new weakness in the sun.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:22 am

Mellina was sleeping at the desk while the book was still open but theo was sleeping on the bed again while curled up. The nurse was seeing other studnes going by but wondering if brandon even noticed she left the notes he asked her for.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:27 am

he got in his room and drew the drapes before turning and seeing the notes he smacked his head hard enough to shatter the building but absorbed the hit before picking up the notes and reading.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:29 am

The notes looked very old from back then but they were still good to read. A small note was on the first one when he was reading t hem. "Dear brandon, before reading them; some of the notes are a little different. HOpe you understand she really did all of this before." The nurse.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 am

he sighed and ignored it trusting the nurse. he read the notes slowly to undertand everything.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 am

Some of the notes say something about Mellina's behavior, acting, and dreams. They were all different but as they were going along with the therapy, her notes became saying that some were...a bit of a problem. She was starting to think of evil things, blood baths, etc. Even dreaming that she saw herself covered in blood but draining everyone in the world for her pleasure. After a while, she was telling me about her other like dreams. It confused me as to why she was saying this to me but it had to mean something. here's a exmaple of the last review we had:

Testing, testing, Nurse aki reading for reivew for paticent Mellina rose saimia. Today I am going to try to talk through with her today to see if she's learned anything after her um...late night feeding since she lied about not drinking blood. Hello mellina.

"Hi Nurse. why am I here again? Did I do something wrong?"

Mellina, I have been doing some extra studying on your um..behavior. How come you said you didn't drink blood but you just did last night?

"oh that? that wasn't me.........I told you I don't dirnk blood....."

Oh? and who did?

"..*giggled licking lips in a evil way*" My twin self. She's the one that drank all their blood the other night..it was her..not me. I let her take over to have fun..."

But mellina, I don't get it. It had to be you..your the only one there that night.....how could it have been this other you?

"Cuz..that's how she is....."

Last edited by mellina rose saimia on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:41 am

he read on knowing he could satisfy any blood craving.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:45 am

The notes also said she's been speaking to herself or taking to herself in her mind and out in puplic. Others thought she lost her mind but they were right. Their was one time she went insane or lost her mind to accidently kill someone or a few by draining them dry singing while bathing in blood of them. All through the bad things, she still talked about the boy riding the wind, saying he's the only one that understood her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:47 am

a dark half. he kept reading.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:49 am

others had no chocie but to take her to insane place far for a while but she was doing the same there. I got records seeing a few docotors talking ot her before she killed them for no reason dew to being crazy. She even was crying at night, calling out to this boy riding on the clouds to help her. The place they kept her was covered in blood since she was bitting herself and banging her head against the floor and wall.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:54 am

he remembered her acting this way before and wondered how to help her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:07 am

The other doctors told me that she's unstable at times but is well controled when someone is helping her. Though, no one else knew what she means of this boy. Rigiht now, she's with me at the nurse office but I see she's changed a little; lack of sleep, eating, focusing on her classes and nothing else. She does have some friends here but she's still wondering of who this boy is. I talked with her today and she was telling me of her other self, saying she was going to come out and get the doctors that tried to help Mellina with no worries. This "Dark side" Really was more aggressive than the true mellina. As we speak, the dark part of her is trapped within her mind or sometimes speaks with her out loud or in private. It even got weirder one time when I was checking her, she was acting more different. She tells me she was speaking to a new friend, a male this time. She says he sounded evil but...something about him was different. He had dangerous powerful energy powers but had a liking ot her. We don't know who that was but we could tell he was evil.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:04 am

was it me...? he wondered if the evil that was mentioned was him as he continued reading. this dark side seemed to be why she was holding herself back and if that was the case then he would have to try to help her with it..
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:09 am

On some other notes, Mellina's progress was growing to be a problem. She kept talking to herself, hearing voices, etc. but we didn't know if it was that dark side of hers speaking again. Mellina just needs time with others but she's so quiet and shy it's hard for her to do that. Right now, even after our sessions, she did okay in blob testing but called out dargerous pictures and items to what she saw. Even seeing her dark friend speaking with the guy again. I believe she needs more help and I would try to do that or find the boy she speaks of. At times, the good one would ask why this was happening ot her but we try to answer her as best as we could. Mellina will still need help over the time from this because she will still hear the dark side voice speaking with her even at each of her passing birthdays. I only can give a warning of how dangerous this could be for others and for Mellina herself.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:12 am

he shrugged thinking he could handle anything and read on.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:15 am

For final notes on this, I checked with Mellina again to see she was alright.....but something told me she wasn't. I told her if this happened again, i would put her back in therapy for her own good. She only accepts and leaves. To end this report, her behavior and acting is alright or seems normal but somehow I wonder if she's speaking the truth.

```````

The notes ends there while showing some pictures of Mellina and the nurse talking with each other in therapy. It shows mellina just acting herself or being crazy, insane, etc. With mellina, she was laying her head on the desk but really speaking with someone quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:19 am

he sighed and returned them via inglet and walked to Mellina's dorm to talk and see if she was okay.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:25 am

Theo was still sleeping on her bed but she was really speaking to herself while looking at the book in front of her. Her bad side was speaking over using Mellina's voice but eyes were violet instead of being blue."So you think that's the answer? Of me still being crazy without speaking ot others? what about the other stuff we did?"

"Well, yeah and I don't know. I've been talking to you ever since but the nurse keeps telling me to stop talking to you since others might hurt you. Plus, I thought you said they were not doing nothing...."

"Oh, you poor thing..I didn't mean to do that. I was just trying to show you that being like this is alright. I don't kill others just because, I do it to be sure no one messes with ya. Plus, what do you think? IF others found out about me..they might think your crazy."

"I know but they already do think that....though, doing all that was something you wanted..I only was horrible at this sort of thing."

"Which is why I'm helping you...your bad side is nothing compared to me right? I was part of you before you were given to me by your mommy...and it was fun right? the screaming, killing, blood spilling, etc? didn't you want that?"

"I..I don't know..."

"*giggled* You do want it. Even if your scared, you want to well..open up from your shell......."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:28 am

Brandon knocked on her door hearing what was going on inside and not caring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elements Meditation 2   Elements Meditation 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elements Meditation 2
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next