Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorial Birthday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A memorial Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:40 pm

She heard him while feeling him hugging her but closes her eyes letting him hug her tightly. Very tired and weak....b-but living." She said in a tired whisper but leaning against him. the elder said nothing watching her but didn't know brandon would even do that to be with her but he said nothing, getting ready to teleport them back to the elders that was waiting on them.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:43 pm

why dont you drink some blood it will help if only a little bit. he stood up with her in his arms leaning his head away from her. he was so happy she was alive he didnt even think about how tired he was or how long he had waited for her without rest or sleep.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:45 pm

"R-really? aren't y-you tired?" she whispered while looking at him still but the elder waited till they drank each others blood on their warriror's marks before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:48 pm

not a bit. he lied but the pain from his curse didnt hit him. suddenly his fangs dripped venom and he bit into her mark out of impulse not understanding why he couldnt hold back.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Mellina said nothing while looking to him before wincing a little when he bit into her mark that's on her. She closed her eyes while feeling her blood flowing into his mouth that made her blush red while her fangs still shows. The elder said nothing while seeing Mellina fisthing up her hands as she wanted to bite on his mark for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 pm

finally he stopped and was terrified. im so sorry Mel-chan i didnt mean to do that i don' know why i did.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:03 pm

She had her eyes closed but was panting while blood was dripping off her mark. The elder didn't speak but sighed. "calm down, it's cuz of the mark...now she has to do it." he said before Mellina's tail shows up but quickly bit into brandon's warrior mark hard while eyes were closed drinking his blood.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:08 pm

his blood boiled and flowed freely as he turned red from her bite. he let her drink as much as she wanted without stopping her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:11 pm

The elder kept quiet waiting for her to finish while drinking his blood for a while now before slowly pulling back but his blood was on her fangs but leaning against him still tired. "Alrlight...the test is done..we can head back." the elder said, opening the protal again but walks through it.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:14 pm

he walked through carrying her
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:17 pm

The other elders were waiting till seeing the tenth one, hoping brandon failed his test. "Well? how did he do? Did he fail his little test of ours?" they asked but the tenth one remained quiet when moving to show brandon come out but carrying Mellina but both had the warrior's mark on them, seeing the elders looked shocked. "What!? he's gotten it!?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:19 pm

brandon's focus was on mellina and he forgot about the tests but then the elders exclaimed he looked up and remembered.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 pm

"It has to be a mitsake!" the first one shouted in rage while sitting up but the tenth elder shook his head. "It's not..brandon was able to pass this last one as we all said when he made the oath. He's baring the warriror's mark of the saimia family..just like Princess Mellina rose saimia." he said looking. THe elders were still angry while Mellina was ignoring the loud shouting, just wanting to rest while leaning her head on brandon's chest.

"This can't be...we thought chaning a few things in this test would make him quit..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:24 pm

YOU MISERABLE BASTARDS I TOLD YOU ALL I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER EVEN COME BACK FROM THE DEAD Brandon shouted knowing they want him to fail but he couldnt help remembering that he didnt fight the enemy of the Samia's yet.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:29 pm

"YOU FOOL! YOU STILL THINK DOING THIS WILL CHANGE OUR MINDS!? YOU SHOULD HAVE LOST, YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN UP WHEN YOU HAD TO DO THE LAST TEST!" The first one shouted out while the others were aruging but the tensh said nothing but understood what brandon means since he really loved her as he said. He sees she was wincing from the shouting but still had her eyes closed.

"This will not be alright! We demand test to be a fail!" the second one said but the tenth told them it was done and over with. "I can't believe this...we thought it would work...she didn't know since her parents did the same. Who would have guess a...a mistake like you would be able to be with the princess!"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:36 pm

FINE THEN DO YOUR WORST ILL PROTECT HER AND DO ONE MORE IMPOSSIBLE THING AT THE SAME TIME AD SHE WONT EVEN HAVE A SINGLE SCRATCH ON HER!!!! he shouted over their voices getting sick of the fact that they saw him as a lesser person. she showed him that he was more than what his family was limited to only then did she realise his family limited themselves by choice served her family by choice and could rise up at anytime but chose not to but with him it was different. he truly loved her and would break his family traditions to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:45 pm

The elders looked shocked but more furious with this while the tenth said nothing watching. "FINE! GUARDS, KILL HIM!" they shouted out, showing a group of elemental beasts show up around brandon and Mellina. They didn't want him to live now while the tenth says out of this since he saw that brandon means. mellina heard the shouting of this but slowly grips his shirt while looking scared but tired more.

"When they kill you, we will remove that mark off you any way possible and the same for her." the elders said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:52 pm

they wont touch us. brandons voice lowered and he transformed into his golden mode. he generated several energy blasts without his hands and vaporized all of the creatures with one attack each. he was under great mental strain as he toned down the explosive power to tame it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:57 pm

"Kill him you fools, kill him and get the princess!" the elders shouting, seeing more showing up around brandon and mellina. She got scared while her grip gets tight in his shirt but slowly glows blue while blue energy bats shows up around them but begins flying right at the elemental beasts exploding to send them flying back or being destoryed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:20 am

the remaining ones were blown away as Brandon jumps out and vanishes to the academy with her in his arms. were safe now Melchan...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:28 pm

SHe was still shaking a little but looked at him still tired.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:39 pm

he flew away knocking down the few beasts that managed to follow him. he landed in the academy knowing that the treaty between the hunters and Vampires would protect them there. he held her warmly and allowed her rest during the slow journey.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Mellina kept holding on to him while trying to rest but she was still so tired, her eyes barley kept open s othey were closed holding on to him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:26 am

do you want to go to your bed or stay like this? he asked watching the sunset.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:20 am

She shook her head but kept holding on to his shirt, not wanting him to leave her. Mellina was still tired that she can't move at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A memorial Birthday   A memorial Birthday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A memorial Birthday
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next