Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Visiting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Just Visiting - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:49 am

ooc:that makes more new ideas waiting to show up right? *Happy*

bic:"Yeah, but even so, I would not mind hearing a few of them." she looked rihgt into his eyes but giggled a little.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:10 am

OOC: yeah... but I keep the fights to a minimum cuz Mellina always get her heart broken...

BIC: o-okay... he thought for a moment. i... i want to ride in the 'tunnel o love' with you. the one in the amusement park. clearly he was nervous but that was becuase most boys dont think like he does and she miht think he is weird.

OOCA: btw the emotional explainations are how i am or at least what i have realized while examining myself.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:13 am

ooc:Alright then.....and sorry about that. She's like that..

bic:Mellina blinks but looked at him suprised to hear what he said. She blushed a little bit before looking to him. "R-really? Um...Yeah sure if you want to." She blushed again whlie saying yes but looked at him.

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:40 am

OOC: s'ok if you like i can throw a battle together their easy, the hard part of a battle is that i have to allow you to respond and remember my entire plan. but thats not a big deal for me it actually is a fun challenge like a game. not in this topic. but do you dislike the fights yourself?

BIC: awesome... do you want to dress up or go cosplay?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:42 am

ooc:acutally no, I like them. It's more exciting in a story from what I know....so your good

bic:"Yeah, loads of times. why?" she looked confused.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:15 am

i meant for the 'tunnel o love'...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:18 am

"Oh sorry. How about we go cosplay."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:40 am

okay umm... humans like those weird colored animals with elemental powers. i like the electric mouse. or i could dress up as a monster from that card game they all go crazy for you know the one with black magic tied to it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:42 am

"Well, I could dress up as something of a half cat I think...Or maybe a wolf or a fox..it's hard to choose. Or, I could dress up as that anime girl that helps this demon named Inuyasha find this special jewel?" Mellina kept thinking but was looking around.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:59 am

does this dog demon wear red fire rat hair as clothes? he asked that but his mind was imdining her as a fox and a wolf.

OOC: Kanokon and Spice and Wolf?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:03 am

ooc:*nods*

bic:mellina blinks hearing that but looked at him. "If you mean he's able to change to human with black hair during the new moon....then I guess yes? Unless you want to have me as a wolf instead." she said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:15 am

his eyes flashed with an emerald flame when she mention wolf.

OOC: never saw spice and wolf cept a couple of eps i like it tho and kanokon was short. i like the manga better it has more chapters... WAIT A MINUTE KANOKON IS HELLA PERVY YOU LIKED IT!?!?!?!? AWESOME i love kumada and Chiziru's obsession with 'his' defiance and 'his' naturey scent. i forgot erokaiser's name so i said 'his' actually at this point its more like erodaimou.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:17 am

ooc:yeah problem is it's been some time since I seen that one...it's like I forgot about it...*sad*

bic:"Well, I guess I can try something new and go as a wolf then." She smiled whlie looking happy at brandon but wonders when they were going to go.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:26 am

OOC: animefreak.tv it is the biggest hub if anime i know it has kanokon and a link to Mangareader.net that has the manga past where the anime lets off.

BIC: okay ill think of something... umm how about in an hour? we meet at the park gate.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:28 am

ooc:thanks

bic:Mellina nods while getting up but smiled. "See you then." she said rushing to get ready then come back to meet with him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:39 am

hmm what goes well with a wolf? he vanished to loot his family's collection of clothes to make his outfit.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 am

A little while later, Mellina got ot her dorm but quickly goes inside and closed the door, trying to find what to wear with the wolf ears and tail and of thinking to what he was going to wear.

ooc:I have to go to bed..Me is sorry
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:49 am

OOC: its okay it must be early there. sleep well dream well Mel-chan.

BIC: he tore apart his entire trunk looking for his clothing vualt with no luck he found an old skin from a fox demon with ninetails. a blue flaming aura was around it and when he donned it it bonded to his skin as his own fur does to his tail only to be removed after his date.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:52 am

ooc:yeah. it's 2:50 am over here where I am

bic:At the amusment park enterence, she was waiting for him while wearing blue long shirt that was down to her knees with black pants one and sandles. She even had ears and a tail of the wolf and a little collar too, seeing some guys stairing at her. Mellina ignores them but waiting for Brandon.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:59 am

soon she could hear him muttering an endless chain of curses and swearing over how itchy the fur was. he had a couple of whiskers and the ears of the fox replaced his. the nine tails had a faint blue aura and the fur was golden brown. he saw her and dashed over. the cursing stopped and he was overjoyed to see her again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:08 pm

"Wow, you look great!" Mellina blushed smiling with eyes closed but she flicks her wolf ears happy while her wolf tail was around her waist happy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:06 pm

it figures the one thing in my size is cursed. he mumbled in his language before responding to her so do you.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:08 pm

"You sure know alot a bad words to say huh? Also, thank you.." She flicks her wolf tail behind her a little but smiled none the less.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:14 pm

not my fualt counter curses use foul language
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:15 pm

"it's okay. Anyway, come on..lets go and find this tunnel of love you said about." She smiled, using her wolf tail to grab his wrist gently and pulls him along with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next