Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Visiting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Just Visiting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:51 pm

"It's fine.." She said while looking angry at the prince but said nothing. He just got up but his nose kept bleeding anyway but looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:00 am

hey Princy can you go home and keep an eye on inglet for me hes is about to stir up trouble with your mother. brandon wasnt lying and he was being serious about everything.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:02 am

"Hey, don't tell me what ot do! I'm sure your faking!" He shouted while mellina shook her head hitting him.

"DO YOU THINK HE'S JOKING!? JUST GET YOUR BEHIND BACK HOME AND DO IT!" she shouted at him angry while the prince got scared, backing up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:17 am

Brandon held her shoulder calmly responding to the prince. i didnt order you to i asked you. Please take care of the matter for me?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 am

He just looked scared but nods, rushing on home to try to stop and fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:32 am

why do you get so mad at him?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:35 am

"If I told you, You would have been mad too." She said while looking down but calms down too.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:46 am

he shook his head calmly. no i wont.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:53 am

She siad nothing but just shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:54 am

awe cmon ill do anything for you to tell me.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:09 am

She sighed but looked at him.

"Okay....but I warned you." She said while slowly pulling down her shirt to show some bite marks near her heart. They looked still fresh but didn't bleed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:12 am

i... i see... his mind was jumping to all sorts of conclusions but he fought to contain them. what happened? he spoke calmly but his voice cracked.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:16 am

"Um...I know your going to go insane fury but.....rememeber back then when you left for that mission? Well...Heheh, the princ's mother found me and kidnapped me. She forced her father to.....bite me over my heart.....and now well....*nervous* He somehow gave me a curse? I did fight him back while hoping he wouldn't but he...didn't listen so.......he just drank almost every ounce of blood and well...almost left me for dead?" She said, covering her ears.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:33 am

his hair flashed between gold and normal constantly as he battled his emotions. w-what else...? he still spoke calmly and his voice cracked again but not as bad as before.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:35 am

"Um...h..he said...t..that...I....um.....he c..came back and kept d..drinking my blood but I um...he stopped when I was down to the level of me really dying but he....um..hehehe....He sorta gave me some poisin in my heart..it won't kill me unless he uses his powers for it......."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:39 am

his rage turned to fear, C-can i try to fix it. i can use my venom to erase his.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:43 am

"That..that's the thing, you can do that but it won't help...you have to-"

"You have to kill me...to use what you can boy." said a angry voice. Mellina turns quickly but sees the prince's father behind him. He was still the same over the years but was still not pleasent. Mellina felt nervous but sees him looking at her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked but he shook his head smiling at her showing his fangs that made her heart skip a beat.

"Just wanting to ask you and your..pet if you wanted to come to dinner tonight." He said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:45 am

as long as were not the meal. his rage returned but he didnt attack. he knew that the old mad would predict that an attack would happen upon sight. so brandon decided to wait.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:49 am

"Hehe, what makes you think your the meal?" he asked, looking at bradon then at mellina that slowly grips her shirt where her heart is. He slowly turns while looking in the direction of the saimia family kingdom then at mellina but teleports them there. They showed up but it seems he's done a little remodeling from the outside while she said nothing.

"Now, will you two please wipe your feet if you go in? I don't want your nasty shoes ruining the rugs." he said, gently looking at her but Mellina kept by Brandon.

"Why would you care?" she asked scared but felt his hand touching her cheek now, feeling her own blood almost freeze up from his touch.

"Because I just do.......but maybe you will be happy when we all eat. My wife and son should be there waiting for us." he said looking at her before letting her cheek go but Mellina was shivering now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:00 am

brandon held her to warm her but deliberatly tracked a foul sludge from the moat into the castle.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:03 am

Mellina was still shivering while walking into the castle but she kept looking down while the prince's father kept walking down the hallway but some maids were cleaning up the mess brandon was making. She kept looking down but was wondering why or how the prince's father got here in the first place and why he was even here. As they walked down the long hallway, He stops into the main dinning room that had a more scary look that made Mellina look down again.

"You two can take your seats." He said, seeing his wife and his son there. The prince was not happy to what his father was doing but didn't want him to get in trouble again. Mellina noticed that but slowly goes to take a seat while looking down at her empty plate but saw the prince's father sit down by his wife.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:22 am

brandon sat next to mellina and smelled to food able to tell if it was poisoned or dangerous in anyway.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:26 am

"Stop being like that, Brandon. the food we are eating is not poisin you know. Unless you want it to be?" He asked before seeing some cups get filled up with some drinks but he waved his away for a glass of blood. Mellina looked down still but smelled the blood, same for the prince as he drank a bit.

"Um..I-I hate to bother and ask but...why did you call me and brandon here?" Mellina asked while looking up at him now but he kept drinking his glass then puts it down, showing a drop of blood on his lip.

"Why? Oh princess..I just wanted to see how well...the princess of the saimia family was doing. You thought i was going to be angry about something like you dropping my son's hand to marry?" he asked, seeing the prince feeling bad now and Mellina scared.

"Uh..yes?"

".......*sighs* My dear you shouldn't be scare of me. I won't hurt you...I already had my time with that."He said, looking at where her heart it but she gulped looking away.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:31 am

if you are done with it... then can you please remove that curse? brandon was surprised by this show of kindness but was still mistrustful, after all he was invited to a royal's house when he was only a servant prince.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:37 am

"Remove the curse?" he asked while looking up at brandon. The prince was about to speak but his mother told him not to open his mouth. Mellina looked up at him now while seeing his father thinking but puts down the glass of blood. "My, why would I do that? This way she can finally marry my son."

"What? but father, I dont-"

"Quiet! I don't wanted you to marry her..that way we can take over this place for our own and I guess..have you and her making children in royal blood and....not dirty blood."He said refuring to brandon that made Mellina angry.

"Now you listen here! He and I are not getting married. I'm going ot marry brandon." she said but he now glares at her.

"You? Marrying that..that filthy monkey!? Ha! Your bringing shame into the royal saimia bloodline missy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next