Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiatus ends.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:04 am

Her blush went red but giggled more.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:55 am

i love making you laugh.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:47 am

"Yay, I'm so happy..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:40 am

he leaned over her neck and teased her neck with his fangs.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 pm

She said nothing but blushed giggling again.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:04 am

what sort of adventure do you want to have later?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:14 am

"How about something scary?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:18 am

Alright i know a place in Egypt thats scary.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:20 am

"I LOVE EGYPT!! LETS GO!" she gets up standing but holding his arm, gently pulling him.

ooc:true fact; I love studying things in Egypt. :3
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 am

OOC: me too its mostly the reason i liked stargate at first XDD... but there it will be scary on alot of levels. cuz she asked for it. Are you feeling better??? *still worried from last night.

BIC: he swooped his arms under her knees and picked her up to fly. ready?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:38 am

ooc:Hmm? Oh yeah......I'm doing alright..........sorry about that though. I had to log off to give myself some time to think

bic:She nods but smiled.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:54 am

OOC: i understand that and you dont need to apologize. i forgive you but what was wrong? it confused us a bit.

BIC: Brandon exploded into flight crashing gently under and behind the great pyramid revealing a tomb that was built before the pyramid. Gently he set Mellina down and activated the combination to open the door... a very long one and it opened quietly but a putrid stench burst out of the cold blackness. walking as slow as a human brandon stoops low to lift a chain out of the sand and pull it to unclick deeper beneath the tomb where humans never went before.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:55 am

ooc:I was just under heavy depression yesterday.....

bic:She kept quiet looking at this but just smiled, wondering how this was going to go.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:15 am

OOC: does asking bring it back?

BIC: branodn stepped into the darkness unafraid and definitly with his senses off. he smiled still able to see in the dark as always and hear most tiny sounds but his range was limited by his own choice. if she followed her senses were limited to the same range and that was thirty feet total. there was great evil in this tomb and branodn seemed oblivious to it... but he seemed that way with the titans they visited as well. almost like they were beneath him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:17 am

ooc:No. I'm trying to break it down but I didn't want to worry you or utena

bic:Mellina kept near him while looking around since she can see in the dark too. Her hand kept a gentle grip with her own, smiling. She felt safe with him even in a dark evil place but that didn't matter to her; as long as brandon was with her, she could feel braver each day.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 am

OOC: oh. i see. i admit we are worried. and we want to help. i know she would say this but in better words. but we love you and we only want to help. its our way to help our friends as much as possible... but as for me. i can absorrb darkness so if your depressed ill try as hard as i can to draw it out of you and erase it.

BIC: after a long cold walk he discovers a cavernous chamber and illumitanted it with his green flames that cast a white light on the room. it was a chamber for mummification at first but it was hard to say with the room blocked by a jeweled statue of a serpent that was coiled in the center of the room. brandon jumped down holding the flame and picked up a tool oblivious to a feeling of extreme fear that this room emanated from her perspective.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:02 am

ooc:..I know and I'm greatful thta you both care like this. I didn't want no one worrying about me..I"m not that important anyway

bic:Mellina kept quiet looking amazed from all this. She was used to studying thinks such as this but something here was making it a little.....scary.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:14 am

OOC: BEAR HUG!!!!! you are to us. and dont tell her i said anythng but Tena is falling for you. tho she tries to deny it. lol you are special to us. youre like my sunlight on a cold day everyday. and when re really talk like this i feel like more than i am.

i feel your pain more than i want to admit or let anyone know.

BIC: brandon went near the head to inspect a sarcophagus when it opened to swallow him. only then did she realize it was a real serpent not a statue and brandon couldnt tell at all thats what it was. he reached out oblivious as the maw strikes...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:19 am

ooc:*suprised but looked at u*..really?

bic:"Brandon!" she went over to him but stops looking nervous. "Brandon?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:23 am

Yes? he smiled as he looked at her only to be swallowed by the maw but it didnt. a fang cuaght his arm and held him in the mouth but his arm was poisoned badly. and it spread quickly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:34 am

She looked shocked at that but said nothing. "Uh, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:41 am

she could hear muffled yelling as the snake exploded with the fire and he appeared infront of her to sheild her from the gems that turned to shrapnel-like effect. panting and still poisoned he recovered and forced the shards out of his back. the poison ate away at him similar to the werewolf poison but it was toolate to help him becuase his bones were infected too. use... a poison counter Mel-chan this thing is inhibiting my regenertion powers. so you can help me now... he was close to du=ying but a puification charm would banish the poison and anyeffect it had on him.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:45 am

she was worried while looking to him before slowly holding her hands out, trying to use a poison counter to him to hope it will save him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:05 am

it worked and he bolted up in surprise.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:16 am

She said nothing seeing the poison floating up in the air but slowly dissolving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiatus ends.    Hiatus ends.  - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiatus ends.
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next