Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

[Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) Empty
PostSubject: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:20 am

After classes Kage and Amaya take a walk to the juice bar, and enter it.

"We are to sit and wait."

"Would you like a parfait?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 am

Brandon walks in after receiving a mysterious letter from someone called "old friend" with a few details of the latest Demon war that only precious few knew most notably details about the slaughter that brandon carried out single-handedly that only five knew about. he didnt remember who all was present at the slaughter but it was apparent that they saw it first hand meaning someone who understood the horrors of war. and someone he could trust

OOC: i may not have been in a war but i have heard firsthand accounts from old men i used to hang with before they kicked the bucket.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:05 am

OOC: i returned from afghanistan last year, lol.

IC: a man in a trench coat and gloves on sees Brandon and calls him over

OOC: still has helmet on since he can only take it off in school.

BIC: "Come here, Brandon."

Kage's voice was raspy.

the waitress comes over

"Parfait, Sir."

"Thank You."

"Here Amaya."

he passes it over to Amaya.

Back to top Go down
Amaya Kurai

Amaya Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:07 am

"Thanks Kage-Sama!"

she starts smiling, grabs a spoon and digs in

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:24 am

OOC: what branch? army? an indian vampire is from the last vampire series written by christephor pike my spelling is terrible sorry

BIC: cautiously he goes over and sits across from the two. i admit you smell familiar and your scent was present during the massacre but im sorry that i dont know who you are. he spoke to the trenchcoat assuming he was the type of vampire that would blister in the sun or was a young indian vampire.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:55 am

OOC: he wears the trench coat cause he doesn't want people to see it, he is attached to the armor so until he finds away to pry the full body suit off, he's gonna wear that.

Canadian Military PPCLI.

BIC: "I Know you cause i took a sword through the chest for you when you were about to be stabbed with a demon blade."

"Maybe you will recognize me if I take my helmet off."

he opens a panel on the front of his helmet and presses the big red button inside, he then opens 2 plates covering the left and right side of his face on the mask.

he takes the final plate covering his forehead off and that completes depressurization.

he then takes the base of the helmet off which reveals his head covered in 3 layers of hell forge mesh wiring.

he takes all 3 layers off his face and it reveals: white hair, red eyes, and pale skin.

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:48 pm

so you did live. it was foolish to waste your life for me when you have a family.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:55 am

"I Didn't know i had any family by the time that happened."

"She only came into my life recently."

"When I defended you, I wanted to die."

"I Went into that war-zone to die." |

Kage looks to the his sister.

"And now.... i have something to smile about."

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:57 am

lucky bastard. but why did you call me here?
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:28 am

"I simply wanted to talk and see how things are going."

"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:44 am

good. the girl i told everyone about forgave me to my deepest surprise but i dont know how to repay the debt i owe for her forgiveness he slumped to the table like he was ashamed and depressed.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:29 am

"This is...... unfortunate, no?"

"Don't ask or tell me about those things, i may be wise and a great warrior, but I've never been one to care for girls romantically."

"The only advice i could offer, is not to show emotion when talking about it, there are many who worship the demons, a great number of them could be watching us now."

he points his finger at each of the 3 security cameras.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:32 pm

so i can take 'em and their demon masters. its the aliens you need to worry about. he pointed at the clerk and the dishwasher.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:54 am

"Aliens are no threat to me anymore."

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:00 am

trust me these ones are stronger than you think.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:33 am

"They are not a threat to me cause i've gained lots of power of a year."

"I was stabbed with a hell forged blade brandon, i have never been stabbed by one before."

"Something happened."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:01 pm

i am burned by a hell forge every day so i know what it feels like.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:08 pm

he looks at brandon with an angry look

"It was the first time i was stabbed cause i am more careful than you."

Last edited by Kage Kurai on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:25 pm

whaaaaaat? i thought you were invincible why would you need to be careful? unless you can be destroyed...
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:01 am

OOC: if your talking about DP i think your posting in the wrong topic.

Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:57 am

OOC: WHOA YOURE RIGHT!!!!! sorry had a massive brain fart.

BIC: well im careful. to a point. but i know that getting injured is nothing for me i just heal. albeit healing is painful especially forced rapid regeneration but the pain is nothing compared to the thirst.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:09 am

well i can heal without pain pretty easily and i don't need to worry about my thirst until i run out of blood and even then i can last a few months without.

OOC: when he says run out of blood he means the blood storage units in his suit that inject blood into the blood organ.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:44 pm

i can heal without pain too but it takes a few minutes. i like healing instantly.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:41 am

"i mean healing instantly."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:33 pm

he mumbled Lucky sonofabitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)   [Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Juice] Bar meeting. (sister wants to be in this)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: OFF CAMPUS AREAS :: The Village-
Jump to: