Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A deal of a evil love and heart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:39 pm

She looked around but knew her parents brought her here only once but as a baby.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:50 pm

ill scout ahead. the vualt is in the center of the castle.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:58 pm

"how did you know?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:56 pm

i used to sneak in here all the time as a kid. there was this other kid i knew who was always dodgeing school and we would play with our energy everywhere.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:31 pm

"you did?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 am

yeah... it was the prince.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:39 pm

"you and him were friends back then?" she asked suprised.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:28 pm

yeah...
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 pm

"if you were friends back then, are you two still?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:26 am

were getting there again. i think he forgot about those days. i know i didnt. but i cant believe i forgot you. and i remembered him. the thought make me sick.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:36 am

She stops but turns to him with wide, sad eyes. "Wait, what? that's why you forgot me because you thought of him?" she asked hurt.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:30 am

no. i forgot you because a version of me from the future wiped my mind. i still remembered him because he had nothing to do with you back then.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:11 pm

She kept quiep but her eyes looked sad to this. "so its my fault you two are like this? That if we were...not together, your still friends or kill me to do that?" she asked in tears.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:55 pm

no its not your fault you misunderstand. he changed became something evil. it was his choice. if anything i was responsible... he placed his hand on her shoulder. you are a good person despite what you went through you remained a good person. even i went evil for a time in my life. but that was my choice no one influenced it just like it was the prince's choice.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:26 pm

She said nothing but looked down before looking mad. Without speaking, mellina turns to find the vault or ran till stopping, seeing it open. It had the family items but a stool with nothing there, knowing who took something.

"........."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 am

he knew he said the wrong thing but it was the truth. it wasnt her fualt. and he is always forced to be honest ,except for fun, or the curse on him would cause him pain.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Without looking at him, she saw a maid and asked where the prince and she said in the main room. Mellina nods a thank you but left to the main throne room. She opens the doors to spot the prince and a yin/yang necklace in his hand.

"Oh great, princess. what a nice visit." he said but she walked in and looked at him but slaps his face in fury. He took the hit but wiped the blood off.

"now, your mad?"

"Why? Why the hell you go to being bad and for being brandon's friend but..."she said but he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:45 pm

"yes we were friends then he left without saying goodbye he broke three promises and betrayed us all not only that but he took the girl i was going to marry away from me when she had just returned to the palace for the first time since his betrayal."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:43 pm

"3 promises?" mellina asked, seeing the prince stand up, gripping her wrist.

"Yes, 3 promices; one of us being together...two; he and I being like brothers to each other and three...well, can't say." he said but mellina moved back still mad.

"You got such a black heart...no wonder I wouldn't marry you!" she shouted, about to hit him but he hits her down, gripping her hand.

"and who's fault is that?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:49 pm

mine! brandon was in the hallway looking at them look im sorry but i left to get strong enough to avenge my family. it consumed me and turned me into a violent murderous beast. LET HER GO!!!
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:15 pm

"Why! its cuz of her you and I aren't friends. I cared as a brother and said sorry for what I did!" he shouted but threw mellina to the ground.

"I hope your happy princess cuz you ruined our friendship!" he said, about to shoot an energy ball but he got hit by one by mellina. She had enough, dark red energy around her and wings to almost kill like him.

"Its not my fault!" she shouted, shooting an red beam at him but he dodges the powerful attack so they were fighting in a dangerous way.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:16 pm

"Why! its cuz of her you and I aren't friends. I cared as a brother and said sorry for what I did!" he shouted but threw mellina to the ground.

"I hope your happy princess cuz you ruined our friendship!" he said, about to shoot an energy ball but he got hit by one by mellina. She had enough, dark red energy around her and wings to almost kill like him.

"Its not my fault!" she shouted, shooting an red beam at him but he dodges the powerful attack so they were fighting in a dangerous way.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:35 pm

its not her fualt. and the reason we arent friends now is you are evil. i was evil. then i saw what i was doing was wrong before i was hunted and i changed again then i came here not knowing you were here too.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:13 pm

He said nothing then looked at mellina. She looked away but still angry with him.

"it is her fault. She thinks everything is all good and perfect but its not. Becides, she's not looking into the real thing of everything going right." he said.

"but....my mom-"

"Your so blind. She didn't want you sad so you were told everything is okay but its not, mellina....your too stupid to see that."
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:16 pm

He said nothing then looked at mellina. She looked away but still angry with him.

"it is her fault. She thinks everything is all good and perfect but its not. Becides, she's not looking into the real thing of everything going right." he said.

"but....my mom-"

"Your so blind. She didn't want you sad so you were told everything is okay but its not, mellina....your too stupid to see that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A deal of a evil love and heart
Page 26 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next