Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A deal of a evil love and heart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 pm

brandon's kick was knocked away and he spins to recover and aim a chop to her ankle.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:50 pm

She smiled while jumping back while flipping backwards once but tries to punch him down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:06 pm

he jumped away and sent a barrage of powerful energy blasts at her.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:10 pm

She saw him jump back from her attack but raises her hands in front of her to make a crystallized shield to see it get blocked off and into the sky. She tries to counter while hitting the ground and making two tail earth serpents to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:29 pm

brandon evades them and aims a powerful barrage of punches and kicks at her knowing that if he damaged the snakes it would waste energy.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Mellina dodges each one as best as she could while flipping over him and commands the snakes to try shooting out rocks at him like a hailstorm.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:46 pm

he keeps it up and takes the rock hits like it was rain.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 pm

She looked while hovering in the air, seeing all the small rocks being bounced off him like rain. Thinking, the two earth snakes moved around her while she went down towards him but shooting out flames at brandon now.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:36 am

brandon spun and dragged the flames behind him before compressing them and firing them back at her with explosive force several times greater than what she threw at him.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:46 am

OOC: im going to make a overpowered character now

cause boulders bouncing off someone like rain is putting me to shame.

and yes im actually gonna try and make this character now.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:30 pm

ooc:Another character? What about the other on you made?

bic:Mellina stops but saw the two rock snakes get in front of her to make a shield barrier around her to stop and cancel the fire attack.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:00 pm

OOC: they were rocks not boulders. rock bounce off me like rain all the time and plus ive told you how strong he can be well just say he never returned the tablet to spiderman.

BIC: the snakes burned away and brandon was still charging forward riding the tail of the flames. he tackled her and pinned her to the ground as the snakes crumble. i win.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:10 pm

"Awww, man. You did win...."she said with a pout but looked up at him since he had her pinned down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:20 pm

he kissed her like he did in the shadows before their sparring match. he was sweaty and breathing hard from the match but his excitement was visible on his face. he looked like he had the time of his life.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Mellina blushed from the kiss, doing the same back to him. She did notice the result of their little sparing match that made her happy to know he's happy. Now, mellina's hoping she's doing alright with her own skills too.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:37 pm

after the kiss he rolled off her to let her up and layed back to the ground looking up.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 pm

She saw him roll off of her but she just smiled, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:01 pm

he was still breathing hard but his eyes were closed and he had a smile plastered on his face. one of pure enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Mellina looked over to him while seeing him relaxing but that just made her happy for everything of this.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:46 pm

this is the best date we've ever had. how are you going to top it?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:20 pm

"I don't know but I'll do what I can."she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:30 pm

he slowly drifts off to a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 pm

She looked at him while smiled to see him go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:18 am

bloody_silver_rose11 wrote:
ooc:Another character? What about the other on you made?

bic:Mellina stops but saw the two rock snakes get in front of her to make a shield barrier around her to stop and cancel the fire attack.

Arka Vir looks like a drugged up hippie. Sad
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:05 am

The next night brandon woke up and yawned. before looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A deal of a evil love and heart   A deal of a evil love and heart - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A deal of a evil love and heart
Page 13 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next