Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Student.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

New Student. Empty
PostSubject: New Student.   New Student. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Akra Vir walked into the classroom and sat in a desk

he peered at most of the other students.

" oh this is going to be an easy school " he thought to himself quietly.

"today students we have a new student his name is Akra Vir" the teacher announced.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New Student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student.   New Student. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:32 pm

the students talks a bit while mellina kept quiet while happy to see a new face.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New Student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student.   New Student. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:51 am

brandon was sitting in the top bench but didnt like the smell of Akra so he paied him no mind unless brandon was spoken to directly.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New Student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student.   New Student. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:45 pm

The students kept talking to themselves while a few were giggling but mellina kept quiet reading a bit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Gelvira

New Student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student.   New Student. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:08 pm

A new student herself, she walked into the classroom with a small backpack and a large pile of books in her arms. She gave a wide smile and a light wave to the people in the room"Class, I introduce to you a new transfer student. Her name is Helena Gelvira." she instructor announced to the rest of her new classmate. Helena took a seat at the front row of the classroom, centered, and placed her books besides her seat.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New Student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student.   New Student. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:39 am

sounds european is it? brandon calls out to the teacher
Back to top Go down
Helena Gelvira

New Student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student.   New Student. I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:36 am

Helena smiled "To adress your question," she said, looking back over her shoulder to her classmate, "my name does have, in fact, european origin. First name, mediterranean, Greek to be exact; surname, Portuguese." she replied to him before her new instructor could answer.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

New Student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student.   New Student. I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:37 am

brandon retreats in thought.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

New Student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student.   New Student. I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:04 pm

"wow..."mellina said to herself as others kept talking about the new students.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Student.   New Student. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Student.
Page 1 of 1