Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Visiting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

Just Visiting - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:16 am

Lu just sighed standing but looked at her as mellina glared back at him.

"don't fight this mellina...you will love me; I can make a queen to unlimited power, have all bow to you and serve."he explained.

"I said no. I'll never do that, breaking his heart."she said to make him laugh.

"really? what if I did this of taking his soul forever being punished in front of you each night?"he asked, showing a image.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:18 am

OOC: are you religous?

BIC: after trying for several minutes inglet gave up and went to ask if brandon could break it.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:28 am

ooc:?

bic:mellina kept quiet but looked away but felt lu's hand on her shoulder, burning a bit.

"you and I are for each other mellina.....you know that...same of the succubus too."he said, looking at her.

"besides, don't you think he's sad already thinking of what might happen?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:31 am

OOC: sorry im curious.

BIC: WHat do you want? brandon was aggravated by inglet knocking him out of bad when he was awake. Mellina is behind a barrier i cant break.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:37 am

ooc:you mean if I hate some religon?

bic:lu looked at her but mellina shook her head to make him a bit mad to pick her up by the hair, seeing her wince in pain.

"answer me, mellina...will you or not?"he asked.

"....never!"she shouted, trying to hit him with her feet but lu just sgrabs her arm to send a paralizing spell on her.

"....stubborn...but cute but since you don't care....fine, I'll make you."he said to her holding her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:42 am

OOC: no im asking if you have a religon?

BIC: brandon flashes to the barrier and touches it getting shocked then he realizes who set it up and tries to mimic his energy to slip through but he exploded like all the times before. nevertheless he keeps trying.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:13 am

ooc:i think so. you?

bic:mellina kept trying to move, even the amulet glowed to try and help. lu laughed, gripping it and held it.

"...nice try."he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:16 am

OOC: im a christian

BIC: brandon cursed and tried again exploding again and inglet arrives. what are you doing? trying to slip through.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:31 am

ooc:really? me too!

bic:lu kept holding mellina but she tried to hit but he got close to her face, still holding her cheek.

"let me go, let me go!"she shouted, trying to use her tail but lu grabs it, burning it a bit and kept looking at her.

"good try but now...you shall be mine."he said, kissing her to make her looked shocked, muffled screaming and crying.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:37 am

OOC: wow. how much of the bible have you read?

BIC: Brandon tries again and for a moment changes his energy to match Lu's in that moment he slips in and sees them. in a rage he attempts to charge Lu down.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:47 am

ooc:the whole bible but sections too

bic:lu kept kissing mellina that cried but a energy burst strikes brandon away from him into the wall, slowly absorbing mellina's soul.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:54 am

OOC: i dont have the patience for reading it all but ive read alot of the stories and ive seen the importance of most.

BIC: brandon staggers to his feet and is so angry his hair and tail turn gold and his power is nearly infinite. you will leave. Her. ALONE!!!! he charges again almost too fast for her to see and tries to barrel into Lu and knock him off. but this time brandon had a barrier that removed the resistance of the air and protect him at the same time so he could move faster and be unaffected by Lu,in theory anyways.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:10 am

ooc:wow

bic:lu got back up but looked at brandon's new form now.

"seems like your mad but it's too late, mellina's mine."he said looking at her, seeing her look down tied up still.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:15 am

brandon shatters the energy ribbon holding her and looks at lu with such intensity it disrupts the fragment of power slightly. then i have to do something so disgusting she will never love me again.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:28 am

lu looked at him but laughs, thinking it's a joke.

"oh? and what can yo do to make that happen!"he shouts.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:35 am

my father never said what demon he was to anyone but me. you know becuase everything is documented in heaven and hell brandon gets close to Lu and stares at him dead in the face. it is a part of me i never will ever use unless there is no other choice.

OOC: i cant believe i thought of this but it is the only solution i can think about. dont judge please
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:45 am

ooc:I won't judge you

bic:lu kept quiet but mellina looked up in a daze now quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:50 am

brandon looked down to unleash his demonic part. he doesnt seem to change at all but Brandon kisses Lu and drains Mellina's soul out of him and absorbs the fragments soul as well.

OOC: ugh there it is the worst idea ive ever had and the only solution to the loss of her soul.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:56 am

ooc:woah...

bic:lu looked shocked at this to back up feeling sick but angry

"your sick but you do know she will never love you again!"he shouts.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:04 am

cuz i just kissed the devil who kissed her. he leans over her and kisses her but instead of pulling what was left out he put what was taken back. after the kiss he pulls away and looks at Lu ill let you in on a secret Lucifer. the demon my father was, was an incubus.
Back to top Go down
Pedobear (Roko)

Pedobear (Roko)

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:56 am

OOC: i was just thinking i want to come in with Akra and cut that demon king to fuckin ribbons.

Razz i love cuttin shit to peices Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:37 am

OOC: He is a true Xenomorph and can change shape at will. have you played a game called metroid prime 2 echoes?
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:17 pm

mellina looked quiet but gently held her head, shaking it.

"wha happened?"she asked before looking up. lu kept quiet but he got angry to what he has done.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:00 pm

brandon smiled but his hair and aura change back and he collapses from severe near-death exuastion.
Back to top Go down
mellina rose saimia

mellina rose saimia

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:07 pm

lu kept quiet but disappears as mellina went to help him.

"brandon..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting   Just Visiting - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire---Blood :: The Academy :: The Library-
Jump to: