Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Welcome =^.^= or Welcome Back ? -.-U xD Anyway if you're a quest please register !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire---Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't cry...it's a west of good suffering...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiro

Kiro

The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i  Empty
PostSubject: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Kiro sat on the roof of the Night class dorms. He thought about jumping off and doing all sorts of things. Then he resumed his wait for Cassidy. He still had the blood covered scythe with him as he sighed. He licked his lips slightly as he sighed while his thoughts traveled to what Cassidy will think.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:31 am

Brandon walks out of the building to go on a mission but senses Kiro and tenses up looking at him. youre that guy from the village what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:14 am

Kiro ignores him as he sighed. Then he licked his fangs before he licks the scythe. Then he looks out across the place and watches the academy.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:54 am

Brandon smacks him upside the back of his head Hey! im talkin to ya.
Back to top Go down
Kiro

Kiro

PostSubject: Re: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:49 am

Kiro looks at him then back at the academy. His thoughts were on Cassidy at the moment. He resumes his thoughts as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:30 am

Brandon sits beside Kiro quietly watching the world go by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i    The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Saddened outcast (Private: Cassidy, Bloody_Silver_Rose, and Brandon Maborosh allowed)i
Page 1 of 1